Alcohol on a cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Alcohol on a cycle?

I understand this is my 2nd or 3rd thread butt… I know when on a cycle the liver is stressed and regular alcohol consumption should be limited, not just for liver but for leanness… Thanksgiving is coming up in the US and family and friends usually insist on having a couple of drinks. Is there an alcoholic beverage that is better than others? (Wine, beer, liquor and diet soda)… What kind of alcohol will have the least effect on body fat or liver? Is it strictly calorie related?( if so couldn’t I just skip a serving of my rice or potato for the day?), or is it more complicated than that? Any info is great or links to other threads that explain alcohol effects on a cycling body… If I have to I can avoid it all together…
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    red_hulk
    Try wine coolers
    BcK
    Your not competing in the Olymipa. Enjoy a couple of drinks. It’s fine. I promise. Just don’t over do. Enjoy your holiday.
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk
    Try wine coolers

Yeah rite! Lol, that’s stuff has to be loaded with sugar.

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by BcK
    Your not competing in the Olymipa. Enjoy a couple of drinks. It’s fine. I promise. Just don’t over do. Enjoy your holiday.

Yeah, I always get my liver checked in blood test from my TRT doctor and its never been an issue… I just didn’t know if while on cycle it would cause damage?

Lunk1
    If your extremely strict about the calories then liquor and water would be best but as far as damage goes. Enjoy! The liver heals well when not under constant stress. Just remember dehydration is an issue with alcohol….
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    If your extremely strict about the calories then liquor and water would be best but as far as damage goes. Enjoy! The liver heals well when not under constant stress. Just remember dehydration is an issue with alcohol….

Your the man! I guess if it was oral steroids it would be awful, but because they are injectable there is much less stress on the liver?

Notsigned
    First of all what cycle are you on? And second, a few beers here and there, you’ll be fine. Like Cape said unless you’re competing then it really shouldn’t be too big of a deal. Just make sure you drink lots of water. Since I don’t drink at all anymore, have a shot of Blue Label on the rocks for me.
    Shige
    Yeah id think straight shots would be best to keep unnecessary calories down
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsigned
    First of all what cycle are you on? And second, a few beers here and there, you’ll be fine. Like Cape said unless you’re competing then it really shouldn’t be too big of a deal. Just make sure you drink lots of water. Since I don’t drink at all anymore, have a shot of Blue Label on the rocks for me.

Test 500 wk and deca 300 wk. second cycle plus ai and hcg …First cycle was test only, but I’m on TRT when not cycling because of accident a few years ago..

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Shige
    Yeah id think straight shots would be best to keep unnecessary calories down

Right!!! Lol, straight ever clear..

dlos
    I def wouldnt skip a serving of rice or potato for a few drinks. Just add in the drinks. Just like everyone else said, as long as you dont overdo it…..it will be fine.
    toppinm
    Vodka = no carbs
    mambetus
    This may just be because I’ve had a few drinks tonight, but…WHO THE **** CARES???!!!
    shredded
    A few drinks is fine as long as you’re not drinking every weekend.
    Notsigned
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Test 500 wk and deca 300 wk. second cycle plus ai and hcg…First cycle was test only, but I’m on TRT when not cycling because of accident a few years ago..

You’ll be fine if have a few. Just make sure you drink the Johnny Walker Blue Label shot. It’s important.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.