Alcohol and AAS

Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don’t plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I’m just looking to educating myself.
Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    I think we should take up with a collection here and see how much money it would take for you to post the video here. I’m laughing just thinking about it.

Watched video just now. It is terrible. I cannot believe I did that and I doubt I post that. I thoroughly, fully embarrassed myself! Complete ass hattery!

Vasso
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    Watched video just now. It is terrible. I cannot believe I did that and I doubt I post that. I thoroughly, fully embarrassed myself! Complete ass hattery!

Be the liqour, lahey

Proximal
    Guys, thanks for a great read. Got stuck on alcohol (wine) when the hip arthritis kicked in during my late 40’s. Have been on TRT & blasted once and did not stop, liver is fine thus far. Gonna try an oral stack soon, that will be another story.

This forum many times is so cool because you/we can be very honest.

Been married for over 30 years, the respect that you have for your significant others is to be admired greatly.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by ProximalView
    Guys, thanks for a great read. Got stuck on alcohol (wine) when the hip arthritis kicked in during my late 40’s. Have been on TRT & blasted once and did not stop, liver is fine thus far. Gonna try an oral stack soon, that will be another story.

This forum many times is so cool because you/we can be very honest.

Been married for over 30 years, the respect that you have for your significant others is to be admired greatly.

I agree. My favorite thing about this site is the camaraderie. Most of us have the same kind of drive and dreams. Lot of cool dudes on here, you are one of them.

Proximal
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    I agree. My favorite thing about this site is the camaraderie. Most of us have the same kind of drive and dreams. Lot of cool dudes on here, you are one of them.

Back at you.

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.