Alcohol and AAS

Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don’t plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I’m just looking to educating myself.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
    Vasso
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    Yeah this is how my little voice would play it out: "You couldnt call and tell her it was over? You decided to make someone feel shitty and suicidal for years, rather than not get your pecker wet? You stupid drunk fuck! Shes lying there every night wondering why she wasn’t enough and crying and you just turned your forever into nothing because you wanted to stick your pathetic penis where it did not belong… One thing left to do pussy!" ….
    I WILL PASS ON THE STRANGE! LOL

Yes my perspective as well.

Im,loyal to the end, won’t cheat, don’t cheat, nor do I have the desire to

I’m with a person who fills my desires, I will not go into a relationship temporary lonely, because its going to satisfy my urges till some one better comes along.
    .if I want some one better, I’m not going to use a temporary fling that will just stand in the way of my pursuit for the better person.

I look and stay single untill I find my real connection.
    33 years old, been in 3 relationships since high school
    All lasting 7 years or so.

The girl I’m with now was my first in high school.

Now flip side is cheating in My eyes is all it takes to become dead.

Break my trust, say hello to a hydrashok.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelView
    Yes my perspective as well.

Im,loyal to the end, won’t cheat, don’t cheat, nor do I have the desire to

I’m with a person who fills my desires, I will not go into a relationship temporary lonely, because its going to satisfy my urges till some one better comes along.
    .if I want some one better, I’m not going to use a temporary fling that will just stand in the way of my pursuit for the better person.

I look and stay single untill I find my real connection.
    33 years old, been in 3 relationships since high school
    All lasting 7 years or so.

The girl I’m with now was my first in high school.

Now flip side is cheating in My eyes is all it takes to become dead.

Break my trust, say hello to a hydrashok.

That is poetry. Private parts are probably the number one cause of homicide beyond drugs and gov.

Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    I can’t either

Fixed. Why no one makes me notice?

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    Fixed. Why no one makes me notice?

Surely that is fixable?

CapoDiCapi
    I have been happily married for 20 years I definitely would not even think about hurting my wife like that she is and will be my soulmate for iternity. Happy wife happy life is my motto!!!!
    ZXY2
    I broke a sacred rule last night and got drunk. I have never sang Karaoke before because my voice sucks. Last night I did Eminem "lose yourself" amoung others. Some fuckers recorded it and I am too damn embarrassed to go outside at this point. It was a christmas party for bar employees, wild as it gets. Good God I feel absolutely retarded. Never again.
    Nephets
    that may be considered rock bottom to some. lololol
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    that may be considered rock bottom to some. lololol

It is to me. These men and women that recorded it think it is the funniest shit ever. They are right too. You know how hard it is to keep up with eminem as a country boy who has never sang in his life? I was all red faced and yelling and missing lines…

ZXY2
    I am heading to bid a job! Bout damn time I have been going nuts sitting! Who wants to climb trees hungover!? THIS GUY! LOL
    Nephets
    I think we should take up with a collection here and see how much money it would take for you to post the video here. I’m laughing just thinking about it.
    Gre-k
    I think we should take up with a collection here and see how much money it would take for you to post the video here. I’m laughing just thinking about it.

agreed! LOL

Nixter
    I’m a nice guy with a conscience, but in a relationship I still always want what I can’t have. Thus, I choose to be single. Never been happier.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ZXY2

Give me some time to lick my wounds and I might, I went back to the bar. The entire staff was laughing and trying to make me watch it!

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    I broke a sacred rule last night and got drunk. I have never sang Karaoke before because my voice sucks. Last night I did Eminem "lose yourself" amoung others. Some fuckers recorded it and I am too damn embarrassed to go outside at this point. It was a christmas party for bar employees, wild as it gets. Good God I feel absolutely retarded. Never again.

You went to a Christmas party on January 8th?

ZXY2
    Ya it was convenient
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.