Alcohol and AAS

Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don’t plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I’m just looking to educating myself.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
    BcK
    Has to do with your liver, not being aggressive. Doing both will put it under stress filtering both at the same time.
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by CapoDiCapiView
    Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don’t plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I’m just looking to educating myself.

Yes it is bad for your liver and if you have any issue of controlling your emotions on alcohol I assue you, you will have a much harder time on gear. Not necessarily aggression but possibly. You will already want to fuck anyting on for legs, gear can put you a lot closer to acting upon animal urges. I drink rarely on cycle if ever but I used to get drunk on cycle. If I get whiskey drunk on gear… there is no stopping me from doing aggressive, horny, mean shit and making a complete ass of myself. I dont do this because prison sucks. I can control it fine normally without issue. Drunk I lose all control. This is person specific I am sure there is someone not that way.

Marcus G

Another reason alcohol should be limited is it can actually raise Estrogen if drank frequently

oplox07
    I don’t see the point in alcohol period on or off cycle
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by oplox07View
    I don’t see the point in alcohol period on or off cycle

Nothing like two cold beers on a hot summer day after busting butt all day. Not for me anyway. If I hadn’t had my brother I would be an alcoholic pos. Drinking is not good for much.
    ALCOHAULIN’ ASS… song playing in my head cause of the title.

CapoDiCapi
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    Yes it is bad for your liver and if you have any issue of controlling your emotions on alcohol I assue you, you will have a much harder time on gear. Not necessarily aggression but possibly. You will already want to fuck anyting on for legs, gear can put you a lot closer to acting upon animal urges. I drink rarely on cycle if ever but I used to get drunk on cycle. If I get whiskey drunk on gear… there is no stopping me from doing aggressive, horny, mean shit and making a complete ass of myself. I dont do this because prison sucks. I can control it fine normally without issue. Drunk I lose all control. This is person specific I am sure there is someone not that way.

Holy crap, I make a complete ass out of myself when I get too drunk anyway ( grabbing ass that’s not mines and want to screw anything that moves) lol, I don’t even want to think If I was on gear. The last time I was on gear I did not drink so I will not when I start again.

ZXY2
    Holy crap, I make a complete ass out of myself when I get too drunk anyway ( grabbing ass that’s not mines and want to screw anything that moves) lol, I don’t even want to think If I was on gear.

I would probably blow my brains out if I cheated on my signifigant other, when drunk. Drunk on cycle it is very possible if not likely if I go out. I become someone else entirely. Jekyll and hyde, one of them gives no fucks and the other gives them all.

LUCKY PUNCH

Its very harsh on the liver,,especially with the added stress of alcohol and AAS combined.

Quester
    Ethanol also increases digestive rate (maBamb and miBamb-nutrient absorption gets screwed up) . That’s why you get runny shits the next day. In the large intestine, water doesn’t have as much time to absorb. Small thing but it is still another thing that contradicts the goal.
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesterView
    Ethanol also increases digestive rate (maBamb and miBamb-nutrient absorption gets screwed up) . That’s why you get runny shits the next day. In the large intestine, water doesn’t have as much time to absorb. Small thing but it is still another thing that contradicts the goal.

Nice info.

Gre-k

for me i just get into naptime mode. dont get drunk much because it just makes me tired for the most part. it is person dependant. i know peopel that are compleatly diffrent when they drink.. to the point i wonder why the hell they would even drink if they are like that, its like a totally other personality, very strange and scary to me..
    anyways OP its more about liver and general health ontop of likely hurting your gains too.
    i do like a glass of wine or two though on or off cycle. but drunk… man i cant even remember the last time. even this newyears i had maybe 3 or 4 total.
    better to avoid it IMO

Firstline
    I would probably blow my brains out if I cheated on my significant other.

So cute…

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    So cute…

Not really. Can’t stand cheaters. My conscience is an overwhelming bitch when I do wrong.

Firstline
    I can’t neither, to me they are subhuman scumbags.
    ZXY2
    Yeah this is how my little voice would play it out: "You couldnt call and tell her it was over? You decided to make someone feel shitty and suicidal for years, rather than not get your pecker wet? You stupid drunk fuck! Shes lying there every night wondering why she wasn’t enough and crying and you just turned your forever into nothing because you wanted to stick your pathetic penis where it did not belong… One thing left to do pussy!" ….
    I WILL PASS ON THE STRANGE! LOL
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.