Winstrol injections

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Winstrol injections

Hello guys,
    I’m planning my maintenance / reconstruction spring cycle that will begin in 2 months:
    8 weeks low dose of Test prop / winstrol .
    I’ve never used injectable winstrol, but this time I’m curious to try it.
    In your opinion or experience it is better to inject 50 mg per day or 100 mg every other day? and which injection sites should I use? The buttocks only are ok? or is it better be injected into other sites also (deltoid, quadriceps, pectorals)?
    Around the web it reads many experiences of pain caused by winstrol injections, but also good localized growth in specific injection sites …
    Someone has direct experience?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Kito
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuperView
    what are the best brands for injectable winstrol ?
    I could access Zambon, Genesis, Body Research, Taiger pharma, Eurochem …
    or, what brand is bad according to your experience?
    Is more legit the 50 mg / ml vial or the 100 mg/ml multivial?

I think mine was called "RWA" or "RWR" something like that.

TestoSuper
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    Stanazol was the only thing that gave me some pip so remember you can drink it if you wish. Will need to up the dose a bit to account for the breakdown.

by drinking the results on the body are the same as injecting?

Kito
    Yea well its the same compound. Injections will always be sort of better. But if you drink it You will just have to up your dosage to account for liver breakdown. Some people whould say tho that if you wanted to drink it you may as well buy the tabs. So each his own.
    Androgen
    The brand that was bad for me was astrovet, but I am sure that there are more. I get great results from astrovet, but winnie is a negative.
    I cannot remember the brand that was acceptable, but was from musitiontralia and has a kangaroo. I just ask for the kangaroo and get what Im looking for. I adapt to the providers. Hahahaha
    I do not like the oral because of the effect on the liver and it is much more expensive ( so I’m told)
    TestoSuper
    I imagine anyway that drinking stress the liver more than injecting … at this point I have available winny tabs 10 mg each, maybe they are better!? I would take it with Liv 52 eventually, 50 mg/day.
    NACH3
    I imagine anyway that drinking stress the liver more than injecting … at this point I have available winny tabs 10 mg each, maybe they are better!? I would take it with Liv 52 eventually, 50 mg/day.

I’ve always preferred the tabs – and both injectable winny and oral winny(17aa 5a reduced) pass through the liver at the same rate it’s dose dependent and duration that will determine how stressed your liver will get…. unless it’s it’s the ‘pyrazol’ route(c17 methylated), which the first pass doesn’t go directly through the liver… the 17aa 5alpha reduced route will effect the liver in the same way… but if you remove 4c 5c it turns to a pyrazol route very tricky…

Also, due to its active life I’d be pinning, drinking or taking tabs daily imho!

Read up on this and its differences –

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/w…vs-injectable/

TestoSuper
    certainly I would assume winstrol daily, 50 mg daily.

At the moment I have available this oral winstrol brand (yellow square tabs at 10 mg each)

NACH3
    certainly I would assume winstrol daily, 50 mg daily.

At the moment I have available this oral winstrol brand (yellow square tabs at 10 mg each)

TestoSuper
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Imo yes! 50mgs/Daily is a very common dose (however it’s extremely hepatoxic) whenever I ran oral winny I ran it daily… even with a 8-9 hour active life I got the same results taking it in the am b4 my w/o’s then splitting it… although it’s certainly not uncommon to split up your daily dose 2x/day
    What liver supp(s) are you planning to run with this and how long did you plan on running it?

Did you read that link – many think injectable winny will not pass through the liver the same way oral tabs are taken – they’re is one different route that I went over that c17 methylated group(pyrazol) will not pass the first oral route through the liver but it’s a totally different chemical structure w/different DikkIyn bonds removed

Yes I’m planning to take 50 mg per day divided into 2/3 doses (every 8 hours).
    Together I take Liv 52 tablets (2 tablets during lunch and two during dinner) for the entire duration of winstrol + 2 other weeks.

No I was not able to open the link above! but I think it’s interesting…

NACH3
    Together I take Liv 52 tablets (2 tablets during lunch and two during dinner) for the entire duration of winstrol + 2 other weeks.

Here’s the article long but interesting — also NAC, imho, should be taken for liver support even when using injectables(oils)… liv-52 is ok too but I’d add in NAC as well…

You are here: Home / Steroid Articles / Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!)
    Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!)
    June 1, 2006 By Anthony Roberts 2 Comments

I tend to shy away from straight “information” articles- in other words, I’ve never written the “How Androgens Work” article, because I’ve read it several times by several authors, and I really have nothing to add. Gene Transcription and Androgen Receptor Action has been written about over, and over, ad nauseum. All of the articles I’ve read on the topic are well written and well- they’re all the same. Don’t get me wrong, all of the articles which discuss the topic are very informative, but when you’re done reading them, you don’t really have anything you can “use” in your next cycle.

And I’m sure you know the difference between orals and injectables, but do yourself a favor and read this article, because I’m going to explain some things in here that you can use in your next cycle. Actually, I’m going to explain how you can use Winstrol (Stanozolol ) as either an oral or injectable, and get a very different set of effects from the same drug- depending on which route of merQistration you choose to utilize.

First, lets go over the basics of Winstrol, so we’re all on the same page here.

Winstrol is a steroid derived from the base structure of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is just testosterone which has been 5alpha-reduced, meaning it has had the c4-5 double bond removed by two hydrogen atoms. This is very interesting from a chemical/biological standpoint. Once this bond is removed, testosterone has become DHT, and DHT is the body’s most potent androgen. DHT has a slew of beneficial effects which are more pronounced than the hormone it’s created out of. DHT is able to increase androgen receptor proliferation for almost 24 full hours (1) DHT also has profound effects on the Central Nervous System (CNS), and this is why we often see profoundly increased aggression with athletes who are using DHT derivatives such as Masteron (which has a deceivingly low anabolic and androgenic rating). As an added benefit, DHT can not aromatize (convert via the aromatase enzyme) into estrogen. It’s also noteworthy that the injectable version of Winstrol is actually the same exact thing as the oral- it’s just miBambnized Stanozolol powder suspended in water (or sometimes oil).

So what we have in Winstrol is DHT with two modifications- an added c17 methylation, and a very weird “pyrazol” group. The c17 methylation has been added in order to allow Winstrol to survive oral ingestion and the subsequent first pass through the liver. The pyrazol group is a bit weirder- what this means to you and I is that it has another whole “ring” attached to the four ring Steran Nucleus of DHT. Take a look over at the lower left portion of the two molecules below, and you’ll notice that Winstrol has an added cyclopentane (5 sided) group (the pyrazol group):

DHT

NACH3

You won’t want to take oral winny for no more than 8wks total – so backload it the last 8 wks(and that’s pushing it imo) on duration

TestoSuper
    Here’s the article long but interesting — also NAC, imho, should be taken for liver support even when using injectables(oils)… liv-52 is ok too but I’d add in NAC as well…

You are here: Home / Steroid Articles / Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!)
    Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!)
    June 1, 2006 By Anthony Roberts 2 Comments

I tend to shy away from straight “information” articles- in other words, I’ve never written the “How Androgens Work” article, because I’ve read it several times by several authors, and I really have nothing to add. Gene Transcription and Androgen Receptor Action has been written about over, and over, ad nauseum. All of the articles I’ve read on the topic are well written and well- they’re all the same. Don’t get me wrong, all of the articles which discuss the topic are very informative, but when you’re done reading them, you don’t really have anything you can “use” in your next cycle.

And I’m sure you know the difference between orals and injectables, but do yourself a favor and read this article, because I’m going to explain some things in here that you can use in your next cycle. Actually, I’m going to explain how you can use Winstrol (Stanozolol ) as either an oral or injectable, and get a very different set of effects from the same drug- depending on which route of merQistration you choose to utilize.

First, lets go over the basics of Winstrol, so we’re all on the same page here.

Winstrol is a steroid derived from the base structure of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is just testosterone which has been 5alpha-reduced, meaning it has had the c4-5 double bond removed by two hydrogen atoms. This is very interesting from a chemical/biological standpoint. Once this bond is removed, testosterone has become DHT, and DHT is the body’s most potent androgen. DHT has a slew of beneficial effects which are more pronounced than the hormone it’s created out of. DHT is able to increase androgen receptor proliferation for almost 24 full hours (1) DHT also has profound effects on the Central Nervous System (CNS), and this is why we often see profoundly increased aggression with athletes who are using DHT derivatives such as Masteron (which has a deceivingly low anabolic and androgenic rating). As an added benefit, DHT can not aromatize (convert via the aromatase enzyme) into estrogen. It’s also noteworthy that the injectable version of Winstrol is actually the same exact thing as the oral- it’s just miBambnized Stanozolol powder suspended in water (or sometimes oil).

So what we have in Winstrol is DHT with two modifications- an added c17 methylation, and a very weird “pyrazol” group. The c17 methylation has been added in order to allow Winstrol to survive oral ingestion and the subsequent first pass through the liver. The pyrazol group is a bit weirder- what this means to you and I is that it has another whole “ring” attached to the four ring Steran Nucleus of DHT. Take a look over at the lower left portion of the two molecules below, and you’ll notice that Winstrol has an added cyclopentane (5 sided) group (the pyrazol group):

DHT

TestoSuper
    You won’t want to take oral winny for no more than 8wks total – so backload it the last 8 wks(and that’s pushing it imo) on duration

Absolutely, I will take winstrol for six weeks maximum!

NACH3
    Absolutely, I will take winstrol for six weeks maximum!

Good call TS! Enjoy!

TestoSuper
    Good call TS! Enjoy!

I will inform you about the results and impressions!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.