Winstrol injections

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Winstrol injections

Hello guys,
    I’m planning my maintenance / reconstruction spring cycle that will begin in 2 months:
    8 weeks low dose of Test prop / winstrol .
    I’ve never used injectable winstrol, but this time I’m curious to try it.
    In your opinion or experience it is better to inject 50 mg per day or 100 mg every other day? and which injection sites should I use? The buttocks only are ok? or is it better be injected into other sites also (deltoid, quadriceps, pectorals)?
    Around the web it reads many experiences of pain caused by winstrol injections, but also good localized growth in specific injection sites …
    Someone has direct experience?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Max562
    Ive tried it is all i can say and it was painful..i just drank it instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Xself
    Injectable winstrol is much better than the oral version IMO.
    That is if you get a good product.

The particle size will determine how long the depot action is.
    Last time I used it was winstrol from Malay Tiger, and particles were so big one needed a 23G to push it through.
    I felt even just 2 injects a week was plenty, but EOD even better.
    Felt no PIP at all. Often did SubQ injects also.

With the Depot version I don’t get the back ache (blasted kidneys feeling),
    and it’s just way milder in side effects IMO.
    Ofcourse, I only used 150mg a week, which would be mild anyways,
    but using 20mg ED orally can give me some sides which the depot didn’t.

As for site specific growth, nah, don’t think so.

TestoSuper
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Injectable winstrol is much better than the oral version IMO.
    That is if you get a good product.

The particle size will determine how long the depot action is.
    Last time I used it was winstrol from Malay Tiger, and particles were so big one needed a 23G to push it through.
    I felt even just 2 injects a week was plenty, but EOD even better.
    Felt no PIP at all. Often did SubQ injects also.

With the Depot version I don’t get the back ache (blasted kidneys feeling),
    and it’s just way milder in side effects IMO.
    Ofcourse, I only used 150mg a week, which would be mild anyways,
    but using 20mg ED orally can give me some sides which the depot didn’t.

As for site specific growth, nah, don’t think so.

Thanks for your answer,
    I think I can choose in many brands of of winstrol (es. Zambon 50 mg / 1 ml or Genesis Stanozolol 100 mg / ml and many orhers…)
    so do you think I can inject EOD in the buttocks only, right?

valiqo
    Yes few years ago water based steroids always hurt more than oil but act more quickly and breakdown faster good for getting cut.
    There no such thing as localised effects i wish the larger the muscle the less problem safe and sterile injections always. Good luck mate.

Xself
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuperView
    Thanks for your answer,
    I think I can choose in many brands of of winstrol (es. Zambon 50 mg / 1 ml or Genesis Stanozolol 100 mg / ml and many orhers…)
    so do you think I can inject EOD in the buttocks only, right?

No, rotate sites. EOD injections in one place is never a good idea.
    If u can truly get the real human grade Zambon Winstrol then hell yeah!
    But I would be very wary with such a product.
    (Fake comes to mind, and there are fakes virtually identical to the real,
    just without any stanozolol in them)

I’ve always been careful with Winstrol from UGLs, as water based are harder to make "clean" without throwing in loads of shit like mercury. (Thiomersal)
    But the Malay Tiger shit contained Thiomersal and seemed OK, but I never did a blood test to check mercury levels.

TestoSuper
    ok.. I believe that I can access the original stuff …
    then alternated right and left buttock EOD is not good? In deltoid is good?
    TestoSuper
    No, rotate sites. EOD injections in one place is never a good idea.
    If u can truly get the real human grade Zambon Winstrol then hell yeah!
    But I would be very wary with such a product.
    (Fake comes to mind, and there are fakes virtually identical to the real,
    just without any stanozolol in them)

I’ve always been careful with Winstrol from UGLs, as water based are harder to make "clean" without throwing in loads of shit like mercury. (Thiomersal)
    But the Malay Tiger shit contained Thiomersal and seemed OK, but I never did a blood test to check mercury levels.

ok.. I believe that I can access the original stuff …
    then alternated right and left buttock EOD is not good? In deltoid is good?

Xself
    If you use r & l buttock + r & l delts that’s 4 sites, and since the glutes are big and unlikely to hit the exact same spot each time I’d say you’d be good yes.

But with ever increasing more injections you should like into expanding your repertoire of injection sites. An easy one to include as well are thighs/quads.
    They’re easy and big muscles.

TestoSuper
    If you use r & l buttock + r & l delts that’s 4 sites, and since the glutes are big and unlikely to hit the exact same spot each time I’d say you’d be good yes.

But with ever increasing more injections you should like into expanding your repertoire of injection sites. An easy one to include as well are thighs/quads.
    They’re easy and big muscles.

Yes, when I inject into the buttocks I utilize the upper lateral quadrant, so I can change a bit the position several times within that area, by not inject in the same spot.. ok injecting EOD I think 4 sites are more than sufficient.. i will consider quads also.
    Thank you very much for informations!

Androgen
    Although I have heard not to mix water base with oil base, i always mix winstrol with my test otherwise way too many injections. I have not had any issues.
    The brand of winnie makes a big difference. I was told the way that they manufacture it makes the difference. I took this one brand in the delt and could not raise my arm for like 3-4 days. I thought that I must have injected incorrectly so the next one I went to my glutes…. Difficult to sit for 3-4 days. Could not workout the area of injection during that time. Damn it hurt.
    I purchased a different brand and had no issues. This was from musitiontralia and had a picture of a kangaroo on the box.
    I am convinced that the more frequent injections, the better results and the less the sides even for long esthers like decca.

Xself
    Actually I’ve often mixed winstrol and oil based and find the object to be smoother that way. F.ex I could use a smaller needle to inject without clogging when I mixed winstrol with some oil based the last time, as particle size were big. Whether that prolongs the action of the winstrol I’m not sure, don’t think so, at least not noticeably.

But why people mix hcg and test f.ex I don’t know. I’m sure it can be done,
    but why bother? The hcg is such a small nice SubQ inject anyways.
    And I wouldn’t want to risk fucking with its absorption time either.
    But I might be totally off here, but since I don’t know I choose not to.

TestoSuper
    So do you think it could be mixed 100 mg of test prop oil base with 100 mg of winstrol water base in the same syringe without any problems?

Androgen
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper
    So do you think it could be mixed 100 mg of test prop oil base with 100 mg of winstrol water base in the same syringe without any problems?

I do not have any problems.. The only thing that I would be cautious of is your reaction to the Winnie at the beginnng. The brand (really how they manufacture it), makes a big difference to me. If you have unbearable pain, it is not the winnie, it is the brand. Maybe I used a brand that was so different, but the vets on here knew what the problem was so I am sure that the brand that I used was not the only brand.

TestoSuper
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    I do not have any problems.. The only thing that I would be cautious of is your reaction to the Winnie at the beginnng. The brand (really how they manufacture it), makes a big difference to me. If you have unbearable pain, it is not the winnie, it is the brand. Maybe I used a brand that was so different, but the vets on here knew what the problem was so I am sure that the brand that I used was not the only brand.

what are the best brands for injectable winstrol ?
    I could access Zambon, Genesis, Body Research, Taiger pharma, Eurochem …
    or, what brand is bad according to your experience?
    Is more legit the 50 mg / ml vial or the 100 mg/ml multivial?

Kito
    Stanazol was the only thing that gave me some pip so remember you can drink it if you wish. Will need to up the dose a bit to account for the breakdown.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.