Why does AAS make you feel good?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why does AAS make you feel good?

I never feel better than when I’m on a cycle. No medication a doctor has ever given me has made me feel as happy and confident as I feel like when I’m on cycle. Not even so called ‘anti-depressants’ can even touch a test and dbol stack. If you think deca dick is bad, try taking 200mg Zoloft a day or some other SSRI.

So, what is it that makes us feel good on cycle? You can’t just say testosterone . In order for it to just be ‘testosterone’ it would still have to convert some how dopamine or some other neurotransmiter.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by nookiexxxlView
    My natural test was 290 now it’s 4700, I feel absolutely 0 difference. I’m still an awkward forever alone kissless virgin. Just more muscular and shredded.

You have an inH10 of some kind, blood work will help you to resolve this issue, it will also not turn a troll into loving love god.

nookiexxxl
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    You have an inH10 of some kind, blood work will help you to resolve this issue, it will also not turn a troll into loving love god.

What could be the problem? Because there’s no problem with the sex hormones, everything is normal, except for the testosterone of course.

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by nookiexxxlView
    What could be the problem? Because there’s no problem with the sex hormones, everything is normal, except for the testosterone of course.

Stick with your virgin thread or start a new one.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.