When to take Anavar?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS When to take Anavar?

I’m going to run a 10 weeks Anavar only cycle. I’m going to take 60 md ED, so at what time of the day should I take Anavar?

I was thinking og taking 3 tabs (30mg) in the morning, and 3 tabs (30mg) in the evening, since Anavars active life is around 9 hours. And I’d like to have the anabolic effect at night, when I am asleep.

Does this sound sensible, or should I take it at different hours?

Viewing 4 replies - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
    lemons
    underground lad its legit
    Sir Auron
    Well, I’m on my second week of the cycle now. Weighed 89 kg before I started, and I weighed myself today and the weight was the same.

In any case, I took 20 mcg of Clen today. Haven’t really noticed any side effects. So does anyone know whether clen will reduce the effect of var or not?

Shprot_wife
    Hello all

NEW here. Just got my first shipment of legal anavar

I am looking for time of day to take. Most posts suggest splitting. However mine came in 50mg capsules, not easy to split

I leave house daily 5am for gym with a 30 minute commute. I also take synthroid at wake up time. so it was suggested synthroid when i wake up then the anavar either when i get to the gym or after

thoughts?

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by Shprot_wifeView
    Hello all

NEW here. Just got my first shipment of legal anavar

I am looking for time of day to take. Most posts suggest splitting. However mine came in 50mg capsules, not easy to split

I leave house daily 5am for gym with a 30 minute commute. I also take synthroid at wake up time. so it was suggested synthroid when i wake up then the anavar either when i get to the gym or after

thoughts?

This tread is 11 yrs old. Start a new thread. You’ll get more response.

Viewing 4 replies - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.