When to take Anavar?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS When to take Anavar?

I’m going to run a 10 weeks Anavar only cycle. I’m going to take 60 md ED, so at what time of the day should I take Anavar?

I was thinking og taking 3 tabs (30mg) in the morning, and 3 tabs (30mg) in the evening, since Anavars active life is around 9 hours. And I’d like to have the anabolic effect at night, when I am asleep.

Does this sound sensible, or should I take it at different hours?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
    Sir Auron
    Thanks. Another question, I’m taking milk thistle at the same time, and since I’m taking var morning, afternoon and before bed (like you do), should I take milk thistle each and every time I take Anavar , or should I just take milk thistle (about 420 mg) once in the morning?

Also should I wait for Anavar to kick in before I take anything else, or can I take Clen at the same time? I’m thinking of taking Clen at the end of the cycle, but I have too many Clen tabs, and would like to put them to use.

This my full cycle:

1-10 Anavar @50-60mg ED
    1-10 Milk Thistle @ 425mg ED
    1-10 Garlic Extract
    8-13 Clenbuterol starts at 20 mcg ED and gradually increase to a dose I’m comfortable with (2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on)

Also taking vitamins and such at the same time.

PCT:

10-14 nolvadex @10-20 mg ED

MAXIMA5
    I don’t think it matters when you take the MT, as long as your taking it.
    I’m not the best person to ask about clen . never tried it. hopefully someone else can help with this.

Triam
    This is my very first cycle ever… I’m 50 years old… wanted to lose some weight and do some cutting… not bulk up. I am 6′; I was 200 lbs. I am in the middle of my 6th week… plan on going 12 full weeks.

500mg Test E injected once a week
    60 mg Anavar taken every day (doses 3x a day)
    6-7 tabs Clen Every day for the last 8 weeks (doses 3x a day)
    .25 Nolva Every day
    .25 L-Dex Every day

I am now 210 lbs, 9% Body Fat… I feel leaner, harder; definitely more muscle and less fat. Excellent strenth gains… and I’m jus half-way through this first cycle! Very pleased.

I need to add something for the cholesterol… did not know that. I love this site!

MAXIMA5
    Yes, this site is both informative and addicting. Time flies when you’re doing research. Where has my day gone?
    Random
    you can take clen with anavar ..thats a pretty good cutting cycle…just make sure youre taking at least 2 grams of taurine a day to help with the cramps..and drink loads of water too..

A.Ts
    Is it better then E.Q for reveiling vascularity?
    lemons
    please help i only have 50 tabs at 25 mgs each (anavar )
    which is the best way to do it
    im also ending a omnaCrash007 deca cycle omna will end 4 weeks before deca
    will use nova clomid clen for pct by the way im 190 ibs 5 8 around 10% bf

MAXIMA5
    Quote Originally Posted by lemons
    please help i only have 50 tabs at 25 mgs each (anavar )
    which is the best way to do it
    im also ending a omnaCrash007 deca cycle omna will end 4 weeks before deca
    will use nova clomid clen for pct by the way im 190 ibs 5 8 around 10% bf

How many days left until pct? Then I can help you figure you how to use the var.

lemons
    6 weeks left till pct 4 weeks omna 250per week 6 weeks deca 300 every 4 days than on to nolva and clomid

MAXIMA5
    At 1250 mg of var, you have enough to run 50 mg/day for 25 days.
    This is barely enough to work with. Can you get enough to do at least 50 days?
    MAXIMA5
    25 mg var? What lab?
    Sir Auron
    I have been taking 60 mg ED since Wednesday now, should I expect any strength gains tomorrow when I work out, or is that too soon?

I guess it would be too soon. If I’d run Clen with Var, would that lower Var’s effect?

MAXIMA5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    I have been taking 60 mg ED since Wednesday now, should I expect any strength gains tomorrow when I work out, or is that too soon?

I guess it would be too soon. If I’d run Clen with Var, would that lower Var’s effect?

You haven’t worked out since Wednesday? How many days are you training?
    You may notice some strength gains, but nothing drastic. The mind can be a powerful thing, though.

The Clen shouldn’t hurt your gains as long as you eat like an animal. Eat amall meals with lots of protein all day long.
    (Best nighttime snack, Cottage cheese, Apples, scoop of Cassein protein)
    You’ll see real results in about 2 weeks. With Clen, you’ll probably notice changes in the mirror by then, but don;t expect much extra muscle density the first week.

Sir Auron
    I did work out on Thursday and Friday, but figured that it would be way too early to expect anything that soon. I work out 4 times a week.

I eat 7 times a day. I just want to run clen for a couple of weeks, to lower my body fat. And then I’ll only run Var for 7 weeks before running clen and var for a couple of weeks at the very end of the cycle (before PCT).

I’ll run clen and nolva for the first couple of weeks of the PCT, and then take only nolva for the remaining two weeks of the PCT.

Does that sound sensible? I’m just afraid that I won’t get the full effect of Var if I run clen at the same time.

Something like this:

1-10 Anavar @50-60mg ED
    2-4 Clen @ 40 mcg ED
    8-10 Clen @40 mcg ED

This is all before PCT.

MAXIMA5
    I would just run pct until you feel 100% again. Anavar won’t shut you down completely.
    I would wait for booz, swift, marcus, jay, or someone with more experience than myself to comment on your last post.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.