What would happen if you shot steriods into your vein

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What would happen if you shot steriods into your vein

I’m thinking about taking steriods but I was wondering what would happen if you shot steriods into your vein by mistake. Also is finaplex a bulking steriod or cutting and is the same thing as trenbolona.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
    OGPackin

Originally posted by palme

Good post. Ill second it.

OG i feel like shit myself atm lost a friend today.

NO shit bro? What happened? If u need to talk about it PM me bro! Geez that really sucks! SORRY!

OG

TheDfromGC
    nuke….OG just said he was not in a good mood today and whatever thats fine im cool with him but i dont know who the fuck u are tellin me that shit. u guys are like little kids tryin to start all this bullshit. well im just glad not everyone on here is as fucking stupid as nuke
    DESTOR
    str8 ,brotha .ive been here for a while ,and if only knew how many times and how many pms and email i get a day ,and how much i go out of my way to help everyone that i can ,ive had over 1300 posts and most of them 90% are replies so dont tell me not awnsering questions ,plus my 80 % at work daily ,i tottaly go out of my way to write up cycles for them ,tell hime of their gera is bunk ,diets ,and more ,yes we all started from soemwhere ,but they are newbies out tehre that tottaly make them selves look intellegnt by asking question after hitting the search button ,,or looking at the drug profiles ,its free .so boys lets just put it behind we dont need this ,maybe there some extar testosterone flowing in here or something ,just be alittle more cauutious when using heavy words it could all been avoided if was phrased ina differnt manner .

OGPackin

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    nuke….OG just said he was not in a good mood today and whatever thats fine im cool with him but i dont know who the fuck u are tellin me that shit. u guys are like little kids tryin to start all this bullshit. well im just glad not everyone on here is as fucking stupid as nuke

Hey Khull, That is just uncalled for! Nuke is my bro and only sticking up for me which i appreciate to no end. He is a good friend and if we all had friends like Nuke, big n and Palme we’d all be lucky! Lets dark_sidell out and chalk this one up to all of us having bad day. OK?!?

OG

nuke

Khull. Thank you for the kind fucking words bro.
    I dont know you brother, but the last thing i do is START anything….
    Welcome to the end.

TheDfromGC
    hey im done here as long as no one comes on telling me to "sit the fuck down" and whatnot
    TheDfromGC
    lol welcome to the end….what the hell does that mean? that like a threat or something?
    OGPackin

lol welcome to the end….what the hell does that mean? that like a threat or something?

Hey khull "sit the fuck down"! Bro didnt we say drop it already?!? And i think thats what "Welcome to the end" Means let it go!

OG

DESTOR
    kuhll ,bro u need to go back to kindergarden and learn to read where in my post did i diss somone and called them names ?do u really wish to drag this on ?what happen to beeing the bigger person ?(not physicly anyway )
    nuke
    Kuhll- ST8 had the common sense to back down, OG backed down, Palme backed down, but NO you have to keep going dont ya.

Its done, over. THE END. ( Waving the AR Flag of CHILL OUT !)

McBain
    What happened to the no-flame rules?
    STATHAM.72

Originally posted by OGPackin

IT is dumb question! All he would have had to do is a search for that DUMB question! And ur even dumber if u think i dont know the difference between hitting muscle compared to a vain jerkoff! And if u Aspirate properly theres very little chance of injecting into a vain….Ummmm right? Iv probably injected myself 100’s of times and never injected into a vain moron!

You know what st82hellnbak, i dont have to explain myslef to u! When u start giving good advice ed like i do then u can talk. Untill then shut ur hole!!

OG

Wow! You’re just God’s gift to AR aren’t you? Way to toot your own horn.

OGPackin
    STATHAM.72 and who the "F" are u?!? Keep ur hole out of where it doesnt belong! Its been dropped!

OG

TheDfromGC
    lol…
    Please a moderator who is reading this please step in and resolve this so that you can tell me I was ultimately right or wrong. I dont recall breaking any board rules I was simply trying, (in my own little way) to tell the other bro’s not to be so harsh and the newbie.

Guys this thread is an embarrasment to AR and is showing the same amount of class that the other boards show.

I mean com’on, let us show a little bit more maturity and not start a spelling b to show who knows more about what. Thank you Khull and essocilleb for showing that you saw my reasoning behind the remark and once again sorry for those of you who see fault in what was stated

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.