What would happen if you shot steriods into your vein

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What would happen if you shot steriods into your vein

I’m thinking about taking steriods but I was wondering what would happen if you shot steriods into your vein by mistake. Also is finaplex a bulking steriod or cutting and is the same thing as trenbolona.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
    DESTOR
    there u go bro i agree ,we said earlyer to be droped ,

beers on me fellaz

SIGER195

Originally posted by palme

OG is a good bro calling him an asshole will make you an asshole in my book.

i agree 100%. i know OG and hes a good bro and gots alot of my respect. it was not right of st82hellnbak to such a thing

Pete235
    Guys, can we please agree to put this to rest? Thanks in advance
    Pete
    DESTOR
    hey petey whats up brotha ?long time no talk
    sicilian40
    i hate jerks who think they know so much about AS when all they have done is 1 dbol cycle and one lousy deca and then knock on someone cuz they want to educate themselves….if you guys dont have any positive comments seriously shut your traps cuz we all supposed to fuckin stik up for eachother on this board…not act like fuckin idiots…::sigh::

Sicilian im a little torn between who exactly that was geared towards bro but as for your point yes im tired of the same thing bro. lift hard. and if it was directed towards me bro plz re-read the thread and analyze what I said. peace bro. In my book you are all still good bro’s. everyone has a bad day, tomm will be mine,lol j/k
    nuke
    Yo bros. Its done to me…

I will step up and apologize for the reaction on my part. We are here to learn and ( i guess) no question is a dumb question.

ST8,Khull _ My apologies

Hey guys am using tren ace and test propinate every other day am doing one 11/2 of tren and 11/2 of test prop in the same injection all togher is 2 1/2 what ya guys think. Am new to this game but i alreadu did my reserch andby the way am 29 5/7 250 pounds

basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbackdown
    Hey guys am using tren ace and test propinate every other day am doing one 112 of tren and 112 of test prop what ya guys think

WTF, this thread has been dead for over 10 years!!!!!!!

Start your own thread if you have question please, newbie.

Puff
    holly fu*k mate did you not see the date of the posts
    twinni
    Old as dirt like me. 2002. WTF
    Maximus1983
    Haha!!! Someone had to dig this up and bring us back the good old days.

Fun reading this thread. No one heard back from OP again??? Hoping he didn’t hit the vein or something
    LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

Tyson87
    Hmm, I never even though of this, but I’m a newb as well. Been considering AAS for about six months and been lurking on this site since about October or so. It does take a while just to sort through all the information.

At least for me, I thought I could hop in and get started, but it’s a bit scary and there is a ***lot*** to learn.

Keep learning OP and it will eventually come together. Baby steps…

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.