What steroids would work good for a basketball player?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroids would work good for a basketball player?

Im in the off season (no tests) and have the summer to train. Just wanted to know what steroid would be good for a basketball player that just wants to add lean muscle mass but not get too bulky. Just want to work on speed, jumping and agility.

mid 20’s
    6’5 220lbs
    10% body fat

Work out regularly and plays ball almost everyday.

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by bafomestView
    I’d be careful posting on here about how you’re in a pro basketball league and trying to use steroids …

But you could grab some Test Prop…

why would he becareful basketball leagues do not test for steroids what so ever.

aid
    RETII
    Thanks for passin that thread on man. It had alot of very useful information on it. I get alot of different opinions from all ways when asking a question like this but material like that thread are very helpful.
    moddii
    but do basketball players really take gear? what benefits do they get? i dont see what they could get out of it!!
    (1*)
    Participant
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by moddiiView
    but do basketball players really take gear? what benefits do they get? i dont see what they could get out of it!!

the shrinkage helps them palm their balls

lmfao Naw bro, we not too worried bout that here but good joke. As for the comment about why a basketball palyer would take it. Probably for the same reason that the athletes that represent their countries in the Olympics take AS. Not sure bout that but im just putting two and two together. Mayber it has to do with……….ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. All jokes aside, thanks for all the help and if there is anybody else with input feel free to let me know cause I want to do this right. Not just some meat head that wants to wear a tight shirt at the club and get into fights. Strictly athletic reasons here.
    What about halo ? Would that be something beneficial to a basketball player? Have been hearing some good things about it but even after research dont know too much about it from others.
    So basically the feelings are mixed? Some dont think its too good for a basketball player and some think it can be benificial. I was just trying to find out from someone who is more experienced and knows there stuff when it comes to athletic training and steroid use what would be an ideal AS for a serious basketball player.

mze
    Quote Originally Posted by d3m3View
    It sounds like you’d want something to make you a bit stronger without much weight gain.

You might want try a simple beginner cycle (500mg test for 12 weeks). It might add some bulk and/or water gain though. You’d probably want to make sure your diet was really clean so you didn’t gain unwanted weight.

Or…I’m just throwing this out there – you could possibly try Halo with only an HRT dose of test. Halo is supposed to be good for adding strength without weight. An HRT dose of test would be neccessary for keeping normal male functioning. I’d definately get a few more opinions before trying this though, because Halo is not a beginner steroid.

Curious about this Halo, now when u say its a good strength gainer but not a bulking cycle, what’s the negatives about it .

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.