What steroids would work good for a basketball player?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroids would work good for a basketball player?

Im in the off season (no tests) and have the summer to train. Just wanted to know what steroid would be good for a basketball player that just wants to add lean muscle mass but not get too bulky. Just want to work on speed, jumping and agility.

mid 20’s
    6’5 220lbs
    10% body fat

Work out regularly and plays ball almost everyday.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    bafomest
    I’d be careful posting on here about how you’re in a pro basketball league and trying to use steroids …

But you could grab some Test Prop…

TRA
    Do you want to play like Kurt Rambus or Michael Jordan? ;-P

I’ll defer to some of the experts here, but I would certainly have winny in the mix.

You might do well to read up on some of the sticky notes on the profiles.

Also on diet. Is your diet good? A shite diet can **** you up pretty easily imo, whether you’re looking at performance only, or lifting, etc.

um… what are you stats and work out specs and diet….

then your goals are to become bigger faster stronger… that is what every one wants

first try lifting, second try a perfect diet

thai-lan
    first of all winstrol isnt good for atheletes because of it dries to joints which u dont ever want if ur an athelete !!
    and second of all IM sure if you have your diet in check and train hard enough you would get ..

I think anavar is the best option since you dont get any water retention, you get only strength and lean mass.. you should do some research about anavar and do lots of reading before you start anything .. also post your diet up in Diet forums

Diet is decent. Nothing exact though I must say but I do eat right and do every work out and drill in the book daily for years now so I was just wondering what would be good to add lean muscle mass, gain speed, jumping and agility. Just trying to get an edge on the comp and get something extra on what I already have to work with.
    crazycamry
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow24View
    Diet is decent. Nothing exact though I must say but I do eat right and do every work out and drill in the book daily for years now so I was just wondering what would be good to add lean muscle mass, gain speed, jumping and agility. Just trying to get an edge on the comp and get something extra on what I already have to work with.

You’d use steroids to gain mass and strength. I’m not sure what kind of speed you mean, if it’s track/running or the power in lifts like the snatch and clean which I’m sure you guys practice. Steroids won’t increase track speed per se but they will give you greater strength which can be "converted" into faster track speed with proper track training. You’ll probably get faster in the snatch and clean faster, but with those it’s the principle, that you have to "convert" strength into power, and there’s also proper technique with having contact with the barbell and not pulling too soon. Drop/dive speed can be developed by working the hamstrings in a flexing exercise like leg curls (RDLs/SLDLs will not develop that).

Jumping and agility are "skill only" so they can’t be improved with steroids really. As far as what steroids to take, I’d advice you to use some steroids that DOES increase water retention. As someone pointed out in a different post, some steroids will make joints dry which is not very good for a baseball player, esp. pitchers. However just because I recommend such a steroid doesn’t mean you should ACTIVELY try to become bloated with water. How bloated a person becomes depends on carbs and salt. I don’t think you actively have to control carb and salt intake any more than just simply avoiding junk food like pizza etc. What I mean is, don’t actively try to cut carbs and salt, just pick good clean food because that doesn’t contain so much salt, and you need carbs to maintain intensity in the gym.

(1*)
    Participant
    none
    steroids will not really give you an edge over others if only doing one off season cycle.. you would be better off studying and practicing your ball’n’ skills and cardio. you will feel good and may gain some but things will be normal next season as far as your build. (maybe just a small difference)
    if you do decide to do something then stay away from winny as you are more likely to injure yourself during training on the court…

d3m3
    It sounds like you’d want something to make you a bit stronger without much weight gain.

You might want try a simple beginner cycle (500mg test for 12 weeks). It might add some bulk and/or water gain though. You’d probably want to make sure your diet was really clean so you didn’t gain unwanted weight.

Or…I’m just throwing this out there – you could possibly try Halo with only an HRT dose of test. Halo is supposed to be good for adding strength without weight. An HRT dose of test would be neccessary for keeping normal male functioning. I’d definately get a few more opinions before trying this though, because Halo is not a beginner steroid .

vago
    HAVE to disagree with the guys saying juice doesnt make you jump higher and run faster. my white assss can barely dunk off cycle but while on i get up way higher
    (1*)
    Participant
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by vagoView
    HAVE to disagree with the guys saying juice doesnt make you jump higher and run faster. my white assss can barely dunk off cycle but while on i get up way higher

he is wanting to do it off season to help him on season which is why it will not benefit him when the season’s in. imo

vago
    guess it depends if he can keep the gains or not,, since hes not a power forward or center i wouldnt think it will help much anyways,, i mean you dont need to bench 400 to have a sweet jumper.
    Test247
    HGH or try some DBOL just pregame

(1*)
    Participant
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Test247View
    What do you mean pregame? Sorry if I sound a lil ignorant but when you say that to me I think about pregame speaches, gameplans and listening to the ipod.lol Thanks for the help but if anyone has anymore info it is appreciated.
    d3m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Test247View

Bad advice imo.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.