Were Steroids worth it for you?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Were Steroids worth it for you?

New member here and was just wondering were steroids truly worth it for you? How has it impacted your life?

Discuss

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    Yes for me (so far)
    Ive been on and off for 8 years (done 4 cycles)

Feel great in day to day life with the increased gains, feel extra amazing when on juice.

Thank the lord for roids

I do have a couple of regrets using in my early 20’s, immature, hot headed, fighting, getting arrested, increased anger leading to other problems. (I was never angry before steroids and always a very tame person)

I quite like the fact i can get angry and aggressive now rather than being quiet and a push over, steroid use seems to have unlocked a part of me that was hidden.
    but im mature and know how to control it, when i was 21 i didnt and i used to get bad roid rage .

Best asking older guys this question, too early to say for most of us but so far so good

Trapology
    Id say yes, they have improved my overall quality of life
    Mr.BB
    Kinda soon for all of us to answer your question.

Something might feel good at the moment, but things can change lets say 20 years down the line.
    Take for example a 21 year doing steroids starting steroids now, he might take all precautions available and try to do everything correctly. Say that after 2-3 years of doing steroids hes not so much into training and nutrition cause of a new carreer opportunity. So he wants to stop the steroids, but he cant cause his natural test is not really working, he starts getting sexual problems for which he doesnt have a lot of money to spend on trying to fix. He wants to marry but he is afraid of ED. Another couple of years and his carreer doesnt evolve cause he cannot St07 on work due to low test, lost all the gains, he stopped the TRT to save money for the baby coming up….etc etc

So if you ask him that question on the first 2 years he would say steroids are amazing but 5 years later he completely changed his mind.

Steroids are just hormones, yes they can make you feel better but there are side effects, which can be permanent. If you have a stable life and take an informed decision of taking steroids being aware of the risks, I would say it can be a good thing… But if you are like that 21 year guy, better to forget it

MrFreshmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Kinda soon for all of us to answer your question. Something might feel good at the moment, but things can change lets say 20 years down the line. Take for example a 21 year doing steroids starting steroids now, he might take all precautions available and try to do everything correctly. Say that after 2-3 years of doing steroids hes not so much into training and nutrition cause of a new carreer opportunity. So he wants to stop the steroids, but he cant cause his natural test is not really working, he starts getting sexual problems for which he doesnt have a lot of money to spend on trying to fix. He wants to marry but he is afraid of ED. Another couple of years and his carreer doesnt evolve cause he cannot St07 on work due to low test, lost all the gains, he stopped the TRT to save money for the baby coming up….etc etc So if you ask him that question on the first 2 years he would say steroids are amazing but 5 years later he completely changed his mind. Steroids are just hormones, yes they can make you feel better but there are side effects, which can be permanent. If you have a stable life and take an informed decision of taking steroids being aware of the risks, I would say it can be a good thing… But if you are like that 21 year guy, better to forget it

This answer should be a sticky…awesome answer,very true!

s4nchez
    a good question , follow up the profs answers.
    RawIron
    Quote Originally Posted by n0namedView
    New member here and was just wondering were steroids truly worth it for you? How has it impacted your life?

Discuss

first few years great feel like a god

5 years on obsessed

10 years on it becomes a routine like brushing your teeth

15 years your body is starting to reject the heavy lifting and smart lifting becomes the norm

Then you start feeling low when off cycle and injuries like tendon ruptures bulging discs and ligaments etc become a problem

Tiredness sets in and your drive in life diminishes……. to me i wouldnt have changed it then or now.

I can rest when i die….. train to the grave!!

Trapology
    Ill give a better answer cause of what BB said

Ive been using gear for 13 years, I had no experience and started far to young and knowing what I know now i for sure regret it, but experience is experience thats lifes learning tool

Now its kind of the thing were as an adult you shouldnt have to turn your hand to a hot stove to know something is bad for you anymore but sometimes it has to happen anyway.

As it comes to my life even 13 years later im perfectly happy with the way things are. I use them not to lift but to perform as an athlete and I enjoy the fact that I look good as well, as I get older it replaces things i dont naturally produce anymore which is why I said earlier it has still kept my overall quality of life high.

Having been off an on a many many cycles I know the ups and downs of them and I prepare myself for them and roll with them, the good out weights the negativity to me and I accept the bad that comes from it and im prepared for the consequences of if things get worse. It helps me that everything is pretty much on my own time, i dont have problems being alone, i dont want kids and i havent been in a real relationship in 9 years so something of the things that BB mentioned dont apply to me, so having to deal with things that come with being on gear that might effect some of the things BB mentioned to me

So overall for my life and my goals im perfectly happy with how things turned out and have a bright outlook going forward with continued use

Trapology
    Also Its hard to do I know but its super important you do your research and look at your overall life and see how what youre doing fits. For example I ruined my fighting career by doing gear and taking myself too far out a reasonable fighting weight for me. I still compete but im very physically limited for my weight class because of the weight I put on

I understand look at your overall life is pretty hard and most wont do it, but before using try to take serious consideration into what youre doing and how it will effect you down the road, cause it goes much further then kids , ed , and having sex with girls and your old age

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Kinda soon for all of us to answer your question. Something might feel good at the moment, but things can change lets say 20 years down the line. Take for example a 21 year doing steroids starting steroids now, he might take all precautions available and try to do everything correctly. Say that after 2-3 years of doing steroids hes not so much into training and nutrition cause of a new carreer opportunity. So he wants to stop the steroids, but he cant cause his natural test is not really working, he starts getting sexual problems for which he doesnt have a lot of money to spend on trying to fix. He wants to marry but he is afraid of ED. Another couple of years and his carreer doesnt evolve cause he cannot St07 on work due to low test, lost all the gains, he stopped the TRT to save money for the baby coming up….etc etc So if you ask him that question on the first 2 years he would say steroids are amazing but 5 years later he completely changed his mind. Steroids are just hormones, yes they can make you feel better but there are side effects, which can be permanent. If you have a stable life and take an informed decision of taking steroids being aware of the risks, I would say it can be a good thing… But if you are like that 21 year guy, better to forget it

This is 100% best answer nobody knows exactly what in store for the future

Kito
    Seeing as drugs make everything feel better I’m going to convey to you that "YES" it was worth it to me. I got some side effects/fines but every side was counted by other drugs/surgery and every fine was paid to the coffers so she was all good.
    yardbirdaj
    Hell yea their worth it. Granted I’ve only done one cycle a Test Only cycle. And have lifted weights many years before I came to the dark side. I haven’t lost any gains that I made off my 1st cycle that I got off of back in August. I plan on doing another Test only cycle starting in May or April. So in my humble opinion and humble experience they have been worth it. I look at them as just a weapon in my arsenal though.
    n0named
    Very interesting answers. Anyone else want to dark_sideme in and share?
    < <Samson> >
    Life changing for quite a few reasons
    n0named
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView

Something might feel good at the moment, but things can change lets say 20 years down the line.
    Take for example a 21 year doing steroids starting steroids now, he might take all precautions available and try to do everything correctly. Say that after 2-3 years of doing steroids hes not so much into training and nutrition cause of a new carreer opportunity. So he wants to stop the steroids, but he cant cause his natural test is not really working, he starts getting sexual problems for which he doesnt have a lot of money to spend on trying to fix. He wants to marry but he is afraid of ED. Another couple of years and his carreer doesnt evolve cause he cannot St07 on work due to low test, lost all the gains, he stopped the TRT to save money for the baby coming up….etc etc

So if you ask him that question on the first 2 years he would say steroids are amazing but 5 years later he completely changed his mind.

Steroids are just hormones, yes they can make you feel better but there are side effects, which can be permanent. If you have a stable life and take an informed decision of taking steroids being aware of the risks, I would say it can be a good thing… But if you are like that 21 year guy, better to forget it

Sorry then let me rephrase it:

Were Steroids worth it for you so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView

I am a perfect example of this. Did all sorts of crap when I was 19. Around 23-24 my priorities changed and my gains went down the drain within months.

I had a gyno surgery too – lol – but I still don’t regret it.

I am 30 and well settled, trying to get ready for my first educated cycle.

The only thing I regret is toudark_sideng gear when my life was not stable.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.