Were Steroids worth it for you?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Were Steroids worth it for you?

New member here and was just wondering were steroids truly worth it for you? How has it impacted your life?

Discuss

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Trapology
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatjackedView
    I am a perfect example of this. Did all sorts of crap when I was 19. Around 23-24 my priorities changed and my gains went down the drain within months.

I had a gyno surgery too – lol – but I still don’t regret it.

I am 30 and well settled, trying to get ready for my first educated cycle.

The only thing I regret is toudark_sideng gear when my life was not stable.

how painful was it?

Kito
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapologyView
    how painful was it?

Not at all. Mine was just a day surgery in and out. A few weeks no gym then back to normal

Trapology
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    Not at all. Mine was just a day surgery in and out. A few weeks no gym then back to normal

Was this recently?
    I remember hearing it was pretty painful, but maybe that was an old method?

I dont know anyone whos done it in real life, I havent seen many peolpe mention they did it online

Strongblood
    Steroids have changed my life for the better. I’m 49 now, I’ve been on TRT for approximately 8 years. I didn’t use physiological levels of test until about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I would blast a while and cruise a while. For the last year I have learned so much about AAS and have been cycling and training seriously and I love the results I have accomplished. I’m in better shape at 49 than I have ever been in my life! My only regret is not starting in my 30’s. It’s not only about being in shape but also the added respect I get from my peers. I’m speaking from experience here guys! When I was 155-165 and skinny know one gave me a second thought. But dam what a difference 30 pounds of muscle makes in the pecking order! Now understand, I’m not bragging about my size. Hell there are plenty of guys out there who are bigger than me. And for the record I think it’s shallow to judge a man by his muscularity! But people do it everyday. Having a more esthetically pleasing body has helped me at work, with friends, and my wife loves the way I look.
    That’s my 2 cents!?

Quote Originally Posted by KitoView

Ч2 not at all. Mine was around 4 years ago

SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    I started using last year , i gained so much with aas , in fact i’m St07ing on this to be a part of my thesis . My major is exercise physiology and i’m St07ed on resistance training and testosterone replacement therapy for a specific patients (hemodialysis).

I just afraid if ever a zombie apocalypse or something like that would happen , how i get my test ( jk.

Life is too short to be small and worry about a future that is not here , you will make your future

Slan
    I started late compared to most people, I was 40 when I ran my first cycle.
    I am now 45 and have 0 regrets at this point in my life. It has completely changed my life for the better.
    I have no intention of changing my lifestyle in the future.
    Long term negative effects? I’ll let you know in 20 years.
    yardbirdaj
    If you can’t or don’t know how to make gains naturally AAS Isn’t gonna do anything for you. You’ll lose everything once you come off. Being Anabolic is a lifestyle and mindset. With steroids or without. Steroids just make everything that much better, if you know how to properly use them.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by n0namedView
    Sorry then let me rephrase it:

Were Steroids worth it for you so far?

So far definitely, but heres a few more opinions from other guys

Ronin
    No they were not worth it for me. I put BB’ing in front of to many other things in life and this is why I under adark_sideeved and I hardly competed. If I were not going to the gym every day after work I would have (like most of the guys I grew up with) worked afterwards, then start my own business instead of working for someone else. I wouldn’t be trt dependent and wouldn’t have all these injuries /pain I have to deal with on a daily basis. I wont even talk aboutr what I put my wife through and all the jobs Ive messed up. Thats just me though
    yardbirdaj
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.