Tren and Cardio

So if you run 150mg tren ace per week how much will it reduce your cardio load? I hear tren is horrible for cardio and sides will include night sweats, shortness of breath and reduced endurance in the gym
    So, is there any way to combat this or do you guys push through this?

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrogenView
    You need to be careful of your hematocrit on tren . When I’m at 700 tren, I need to give blood every 30 days.
    High hematocrit KILLs your cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I hear you but I thought higher red blood cell volume = more oxygen in your blood/body and better cardio? Are you sure its the opposite

also, I have the tren but wont be running it because of the hair loss issues I’ve been hearing about.. not worth it

Forwardz
    You need to be careful of your hematocrit on tren . When I’m at 700 tren, I need to give blood every 30 days.

Charger, What level do you consider hema being high?

Bobi28m

How are you giving blood every 30 days? I have to wait like 60 at the blood bank…. But I’ve also never ran 700 tren so it’s not really a problem

T-boner
    When I added EQ to my Tren cycle I felt my cardio get much better. Maybe it was just in my head though cause EQ will cause your blood count to go up too. However it was developed for race horses.

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobi28mView
    How are you giving blood every 30 days? I have to wait like 60 at the blood bank…. But I’ve also never ran 700 tren so it’s not really a problem

Probably doctor script and or going to a different facility "network" each time
    I’m impressed if he hasn’t crashed his ferritin/iron levels by donating so frequent

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.