Tren and Cardio

So if you run 150mg tren ace per week how much will it reduce your cardio load? I hear tren is horrible for cardio and sides will include night sweats, shortness of breath and reduced endurance in the gym
    So, is there any way to combat this or do you guys push through this?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    I’m on a decent Tren dose and always start my workouts with 45 minutes cardio. I have never experienced this problem though I do religiously include cardio 5-6 times a week normally.

wizzy
    I find that tren makes it bit tougher to breath nothing too crazy. Moreso around 525mg/week. Doing cardio is a little bit tougher for me nothing significant but regular walking i tend to think about how much heavier I am breathing etc.

OldBoy
    you’ll likely not notice those effects at 150mg per week.

to combat some of the lack of endurance issues with tren at higher dosages, Cardarine is a compound that can help that. 15-20mg per day.

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    I’m on a decent Tren dose and always start my workouts with 45 minutes cardio. I have never experienced this problem though I do religiously include cardio 5-6 times a week normally.

Good point, I personally don’t do that much cardio at all but may have to increase it a little bit. I’m more into high rep training and tons of accessory work for cardio
    Starting to wonder how the tren will affect me and what type of shortness of breath may i experience if any at all idk

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    you’ll likely not notice those effects at 150mg per week.

to combat some of the lack of endurance issues with tren at higher dosages, Cardarine is a compound that can help that. 15-20mg per day.

Idk right now but will see how I react to it, the shortness of breath and reduced endurance makes me wonder why anyone would run tren rather than something like dbol or winny

wizzy
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKView
    Idk right now but will see how I react to it, the shortness of breath and reduced endurance makes me wonder why anyone would run tren rather than something like dbol or winny

I find that weird. I’d personally swear by tren although I haven’t tried the other compounds. I love the vivid dreams, emotion, strength and recomping effects of tren.

OldBoy

a slight decrease in cardio capacity from tren is not really a negative at all when you think about how much strength increase you get from it.
    and as gym rats I’d take the increase in strength over the cardio any day.. that fact is, if Tren makes your cardio harder, you’ll burn more calories and get leaner anyway. so its not that bad a negative at all really

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzyView
    I find that weird. I’d personally swear by tren although I haven’t tried the other compounds. I love the vivid dreams, emotion, strength and recomping effects of tren.

Are you joking here or being serious? I have heard the effects are uhm, can make you go crazy from running tren

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    a slight decrease in cardio capacity from tren is not really a negative at all when you think about how much strength increase you get from it.
    and as gym rats I’d take the increase in strength over the cardio any day.. that fact is, if Tren makes your cardio harder, you’ll burn more calories and get leaner anyway. so its not that bad a negative at all really

I’ll figure it out when its time so I’ll see how it affects me and strength gains aren’t my main goal here so thats a plus

wizzy
    Are you joking here or being serious? I have heard the effects are uhm, can make you go crazy from running tren

Being serious. I remember my dreams really well, get weirdly emotional while watdark_sideng TV. Only get sweats when I eat like 600g of carbs. Insomnia past after the first two weeks. One thing that really sucks is girls. I legit am struggling to not go and f*** every girl out clubbing. With all the extra emotional feels I cba to get attached and St07 on my goalsss.

Good point, I personally don’t do that much cardio at all but may have to increase it a little bit. I’m more into high rep training and tons of accessory work for cardio
    Starting to wonder how the tren will affect me and what type of shortness of breath may i experience if any at all idk

150mg/wk is a pretty "doable" dose. When I ran 350mg/wk, I was wheezing when I was helping my friend move furniture. I think you’ll be fine with a 150mg/wk of Tren .

Windex
    So if you run 150mg tren ace per week how much will it reduce your cardio load? I hear tren is horrible for cardio and sides will include night sweats, shortness of breath and reduced endurance in the gym
    So, is there any way to combat this or do you guys push through this?

Everyone’s mileage may vary – only way to know how your body responds is to run and it note the experience. I’ve never gotten any of those sides, but I do however get recurring nightmares / night terrors every single night on Tren

THE ROCK
    Quote Originally Posted by WindexView
    Everyone’s mileage may vary – only way to know how your body responds is to run and it note the experience. I’ve never gotten any of those sides, but I do however get recurring nightmares / night terrors every single night on Tren

Nahh. I already bought everything but recently kind of decided probably not a good idea to run tren . I have tons of gear on hand now but tren will cause rapid hair loss and i’m not going to deal with that shit so for now the risks arebn’t worth the benefits..

Saymon
    Tren kills your cardio. I can’t even walk up the stairs without feeling fatigued back when I ran tren. I’m an ecto too, not a bloated mess.

Androgen
    You need to be careful of your hematocrit on tren . When I’m at 700 tren, I need to give blood every 30 days.
    High hematocrit KILLs your cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.