Testosterone Enanthate and Water Retention

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Testosterone Enanthate and Water Retention

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a lot of research and still planning my first cycle of test E alone.
    My goal is to develop strength, power and speed and I want to be lean, cut
    and dry looking. I do not want water retention. This is why I am now concerned
    if I take 500mg test E for 12 weeks every 3.5 days I will hold a lot of water and
    bloat.

I am thinking to use test E at maximum dose of just 250mg/week and the reason
    is I am concerned about this water retention and bloating.

As I am building body for 100m sprints I do not want extra water weight or bloated
    situation with my body.

Hence why I am thinking for first cycle of only 250mg test e before later in future cycle
    3 months after to stack winstrol with test e and later on stack test with tren and
    later again stack test, tren and winstrol.

I am planning to never exceed 250mg test E and the reason is I do not want
    the bloating and water retention. This 250mg test E will be the base for every cycle.

Every drug I read about that cause water retention or bloating I avoid or reduce.
    It is recommended to use test as base hormone for every cycle.

The reason is I want cut, lean and athletic appearance and dislike bloat and water look.

What are your opinions?

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
    Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    250mgs of test have 180mgs of actual test

So on average testes produce 50-75 mgs per week, what does the top 5% produce? Or we want to be average?

No, not average. The entire population of natural males fall into the realm of 50-75mg/w with extremely rare outliers and that means the top 5% should fall into here too. More than 75mg/w naturally could be said to be extremely rare.

Mr BB—You just used the argument from fallacy, fallacy to try and disprove my statement through re-wording it. The professor said the tests of natural males produce between 50-75mg/w. He didn’t say the average tests of males produce between 50-75mg/w.

Assuming I am also using hcg throughout the entire cycle if 180mgs is equivalent to 250mg of test e then lets say I produce 50mg naturally I am actually now on 230mg/w but soon after I stop the test e prior to pct the total in my body will dip well below 50mg/w.

If I use 500mg/w test e then following that I am on 410mg/w real test for 12 weeks then suddenly dipping below 50mg/w prior to pct.

PrettyPlease?
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    250mgs of test have 180mgs of actual test

That is dependent on the ester

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease?View
    That is dependent on the ester

forgot to put an E in there, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    250mgs of test E have 180mgs of actual test.

Thanks for the correction.
    I was going from memory.
    Bad memory.
    In checking the intrawebs I now will declare that 250mgs of test E has 175mgs of actual test.

So my point of low dose cycles not being worth the risk is now even more relevant.

Mr.BB
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen051View
    No, not average. The entire population of natural males fall into the realm of 50-75mg/w with extremely rare outliers and that means the top 5% should fall into here too. More than 75mg/w naturally could be said to be extremely rare.

Mr BB—You just used the argument from fallacy, fallacy to try and disprove my statement through re-wording it. The professor said the tests of natural males produce between 50-75mg/w. He didn’t say the average tests of males produce between 50-75mg/w.

Assuming I am also using hcg throughout the entire cycle if 180mgs is equivalent to 250mg of test e then lets say I produce 50mg naturally I am actually now on 230mg/w but soon after I stop the test e prior to pct the total in my body will dip well below 50mg/w.

If I use 500mg/w test e then following that I am on 410mg/w real test for 12 weeks then suddenly dipping below 50mg/w prior to pct.

Dude, you do whatever you want.

In TrueMaxding the gains from 250mgs of testosterone do not outweight the risk of being shut down. Its why we are here in this forum, to learn from what dozens other members have tried and suffered from.

For sprinting I have now idea. There is only one thread (that I know of) from someone knowledgeble in athletics who have presented valuable information about steroids for sprinting athletes. This thread is a few years old, Im not going to waste my time looking for it, you are definitely not worth it.

Good luck with your tren use in sprinting and in thinking that HCG can give you 50mg/day production lol

redz

Dude, you do whatever you want.

In TrueMaxding the gains from 250mgs of testosterone do not outweight the risk of being shut down. Its why we are here in this forum, to learn from what dozens other members have tried and suffered from.

This is what I have been trying to drill home plus if you think hcg will give you 50mg of test while taking synthetic test you aren`t too knowledgeable.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    Stephen,

Here is the problem with low dose cycles…
    Everyone loses some gains during and after PCT due to low test levels.
    Now while you will gain muscle using 250mg test per week. Let’s say you gain 4 lbs.
    Let’s say you would gain 7 lbs using 500mg.
    Let’s say you lose 2lbs during PCT.
    That would leave you with a gain of 2lbs of muscle vs. a 5lb gain.
    Let’s say you could’ve gained a half pound going naturally.
    Net you are left with…
    Either a 1.5lb difference or a 4.5lb difference.

So the question becomes…
    If you are going to mess with your HPTA and assume the risks of permanent damage…. Is it worth it for 1.5lbs? Why not at least get the 4.5lbs?

Note I am not saying you won’t gain using 250mg.
    I am saying it is not much gain for the risks assumed.

Thankyou Mr B, Deadlisfting dog and Redz. I support dogs and your own point of view expressed above and I will start my first cycle at 500mg/w of test e.

I read the basics of the hcg article as an amateur I have no idea how much natural test hcg keeps you holding.

I will upload my entire cycle plans into a detailed excel file to the site when im finished.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Run this test only cycle – and the bloat is all determined by your diet/training/water intake(more the better) – one can cut on any compound out there if all that above is on point! I’d still say run 300+ but I’d do 500mgs wkly like stated – not b/c you won’t see results on 250mgs wkly, but b/c your not stacking it w/anything yet as you need to know how you react!

After you know what test does to your body and how your body reacts to it – try EQ – it’s a favorite amongst cyclists etc as it raises RBC in turn gives you more O2 – it will raise your HMC tho(viscosity of blood – depending on dose and duration)… Note – I’m not saying to run EQ now – just test – in future take a look for yourself!

Cant really see the value of raising RBC and O2 carrying capacity as a 100m sprinter. The event is almost exclusively anaerobic.

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.