Testosterone Enanthate and Water Retention

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Testosterone Enanthate and Water Retention

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a lot of research and still planning my first cycle of test E alone.
    My goal is to develop strength, power and speed and I want to be lean, cut
    and dry looking. I do not want water retention. This is why I am now concerned
    if I take 500mg test E for 12 weeks every 3.5 days I will hold a lot of water and
    bloat.

I am thinking to use test E at maximum dose of just 250mg/week and the reason
    is I am concerned about this water retention and bloating.

As I am building body for 100m sprints I do not want extra water weight or bloated
    situation with my body.

Hence why I am thinking for first cycle of only 250mg test e before later in future cycle
    3 months after to stack winstrol with test e and later on stack test with tren and
    later again stack test, tren and winstrol.

I am planning to never exceed 250mg test E and the reason is I do not want
    the bloating and water retention. This 250mg test E will be the base for every cycle.

Every drug I read about that cause water retention or bloating I avoid or reduce.
    It is recommended to use test as base hormone for every cycle.

The reason is I want cut, lean and athletic appearance and dislike bloat and water look.

What are your opinions?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
    pitweiler
    The bloat really comes down to your diet. At least in my experience with Test E.
    numbere
    If one has a crappy diet and does not control e2 then they can have more blot on 250 mg/week than a person who diets and manages e2 correctly while taking 1 g/week.
    redz
    There is no point to running 250mg test e per week as it is barely more than a trt dose. Effectively using an ai with a clean diet will prevent bloat.
    PrettyPlease?
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    There is no point to running 250mg test e per week as it is barely more than a trt dose. Effectively using an ai with a clean diet will prevent bloat.

With all due respect I would not exactly say there is no point. It is fairly more than the body produces per week and one would still see benefits from this dose.

OP have you researched using a TRT dose of testosterone as your base (like 150mg/week) and using a non-aromatizing compound in conjunction?

Take 500mg test e you’ll be fine as long as diet is fine your not gonna get puffy like dbol . Just watch your e2 levels. And I’m with the guy 2 posts above 350mg ain’t shit dam near trt really 500 ain’t much but is perfect for an intro to this lifestyle

redz

With all due respect I would not exactly say there is no point. It is fairly more than the body produces per week and one would still see benefits from this dose.

OP have you researched using a TRT dose of testosterone as your base (like 150mg/week) and using a non-aromatizing compound in conjunction?

With all due respect you should stop giving advice. Suggesting he runs 2 compounds for his first cycle is an even worse idea and 250mg is a waste of time to be shutting yourself down.

PrettyPlease?
    Participant
    With all due respect you should stop giving advice. Suggesting he runs 2 compounds for his first cycle is an even worse idea and 250mg is a waste of time to be shutting yourself down.

Oh yes two compounds is such a horrible idea because he needs to see how his body reacts to 150mg of testosterone a week before adding a second compound? Give me a break you are the one saying 250mg is barely a TRT dose then he should certainly have no worries with 150mg a week.

You think 500mg of testosterone a week is the best compound for a sprinter? Did you read the OP? Far better compounds suited for his goals. All I was advising is a replacement dosage of testosterone. You have been around long enough not to parrot information.

TheTaxMan
    Without getting into arguements,
    I think you would still see gains with 250mg if your worried 500mg is too much for you then go for it.

Personaly i would go for 400-500mg a week though, its quite a lean cycle if done correctly

Whatever choice you make your diet, training, ai, hcg and pct all needs to be there and used correctly to reach your wishes, needs and goals

Good luck!

Mr.BB
    This is a TrueMaxding forum, you will strugle to have any advice outside of TrueMaxding.

Hire a coach.

Stephen051
    Such varied opinions, what a pain. Well the safe bet would have to be less 250mg/w than more 500mg/w then I can see if its worthwhile to increase to 500mg later on.
    redz

h yes two compounds is such a horrible idea because he needs to see how his body reacts to 150mg of testosterone a week before adding a second compound? Give me a break you are the one saying 250mg is barely a TRT dose then he should certainly have no worries with 150mg a week.

You think 500mg of testosterone a week is the best compound for a sprinter? Did you read the OP? Far better compounds suited for his goals. All I was advising is a replacement dosage of testosterone. You have been around long enough not to parrot information.

Test is very performance enhancing, I have used it for hockey and seen great results and I stand by the fact 250mg is a waste of time I have seen it enough times.

Stephen051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    This is a TrueMaxding forum, you will strugle to have any advice outside of TrueMaxding.

Hire a coach.

With due respect I think this is a steroid website. Bodybuilding has its own definitions and goals which even vary by gender and you don’t seem to discriminate against women asking about how to use various drugs? Why discriminate on the basis of sport?

Stephen051
    Test is very performance enhancing, I have used it for hockey and seen great results and I stand by the fact 250mg is a waste of time I have seen it enough times.

250mg is not a waste if it is used for the purpose as a base hormone for an introduction to AAS when the real deal performance enhancement will come later when it is stacked with tren and winstrol . Although I could be wrong as amateur this is how I see it.

The anabolic rating on tren is five times that of test e and this means that 250mg of tren is going to give me simular gains to 1.250gram of test without chance of bloat and more leanness.

redz
    I’ve never heard of runners using tren at all, winstrol on the other hand is very performance enhancing. I`m not arguing that test at a low dose can be used as a base I`m just explaining stacking compounds makes no sense for a first cycle.

TheTaxMan
    Tren is supposed to hinder cardio so i couldnt see runners using it
    As redz said many use winstrol , alot of professional athletes often get caught and banned due to using it as well, always in the media.

I cant really offer you much advice on what to take for sport as thats not what steroids are commonly used for, normaly body building.

As for the original question of water retention, i think you will be fine at 250 or 500 if you keep everythin in check

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.