Test Enanthate 300 mg – Questions and usage

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Enanthate 300 mg – Questions and usage

Hi. I’ve recently got a source who is going to provide me with Test Enanthate 300 mg. Does anyone have a reliable site or link that can give me instructions on dosage and other recommendations. There is so much information out there but it varies as does the opinions. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    tboney
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfishrayView
    Hi. I’ve recently got a source who is going to provide me with Test Enanthate 300 mg. Does anyone have a reliable site or link that can give me instructions on dosage and other recommendations. There is so much information out there but it varies as does the opinions. Thanks!

Yea bro…Right here.. Let me say this, if you do not have any knowledge about dosages , etc then you do not need to even think about cycling right now! You need to spend some time here reading and researdark_sideng about AAS use. What is your age? stats? First cycle right???

lestat85
    Take it from a guy who came here and learned very quickly how little I knew, it is absolutely worth it to just read everything you can find on this board and even through other sources before you even try to start. There is a wealth of knowledge here and the guys are more than happy to help, as long as you’re doing your own research as well.
    PlatZ
    Test 300 means that you get 300mg of test per ML or 1cc. I have only seen test come in 250mg doses per ml not 300. Most bottles are 10ml total. So for example a 10ml bottle of test 300 is 3,000mg of total test in the bottle. Enanthate reffers to the ester. Enanthate is a longer ester so it will stay in your body longer so you don’t have shoot as often. Test-E can be shot every 3 or 4 days where as Test-P needs to be shot everyday or every other day.

This is basic stuff, so if this is new information to you it’s a sighn you need to do more research before stabbing yourself with a very powerful substance.

Does this help? Ask some more specific questions.

sailfishray
    Thanks tboney. First my stats are male, 48 yo 178#’s and yes this is the first time I do any type of steroids . All the research I’ve done has mixed messages. What I’ve concluded so far it I need to inject twice per week. But at what dosage each week? I’ve also read about taking Clomide for prevention of Gyno but some people take it during and some after. What is the proper way and is it OK just to take it afterwards?

lestat85
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfishray
    Thanks tboney. First my stats are male, 48 yo 178#’s and yes this is the first time I do any type of steroids. All the research I’ve done has mixed messages. What I’ve concluded so far it I need to inject twice per week. But at what dosage each week? I’ve also read about taking Clomide for prevention of Gyno but some people take it during and some after. What is the proper way and is it OK just to take it afterwards?

The standard practice that I’ve seen on this board is to take an AI and HCG on cycle and to use Clomid and Nolva for PCT. It would also be best to make sure you have everything on hand, including PCT before the first injection. I hope this helps.

PlatZ
    Thanks tboney. First my stats are male, 48 yo 178#’s and yes this is the first time I do any type of steroids. All the research I’ve done has mixed messages. What I’ve concluded so far it I need to inject twice per week. But at what dosage each week? I’ve also read about taking Clomide for prevention of Gyno but some people take it during and some after. What is the proper way and is it OK just to take it afterwards?

What are your goals?

Again you need to do more research. But let me help you out here a little. If your bottles are dosed at 300mg per ML then then shoot 600mg total a week or 2ML. 300mg on Monday 300mg on Thursday.

Don’t run Clomid during. Run it post along with Nolvadex . You run HCG and Armidex during.

tboney

Bro, I know you want to get started but you need to go to the AAS section and read the stickys.. Then you need to do the same in the pct section, then diet section and then training section… I know thats not what you want to hear but in, the long run you will be glad you did. I also recommend that you get some bloodwork done…. at 48 its likely that you will need to be on trt for the rest of your life.. You will need to have a doc on board for that.

Ket4
    i could google for 5 seconds and find protocols for any steroid i want to run… clearly you haven’t done an OUNCE of research and therefore shouldn’t be toudark_sideng anything.

i’m not here to spout elitest bullshit, but come on man, if you don’t know how to run test you’re just lazy.

sailfishray
    Thanks everyone for your assistance, I will continue doing more research on the subject and take advantage of the AAS sections on this website. BTW IEatSteriodsMwww, my question was to clarify all the different opinions that are out there when you Google, etc. That’s why I came to this forum for advise and that is what the other members have given. You need to dark_sidell out and not hand out opinions before understanding the question.
    Ket4
    Thanks everyone for your assistance, I will continue doing more research on the subject and take advantage of the AAS sections on this website. BTW IEatSteriodsMwww, my question was to clarify all the different opinions that are out there when you Google, etc. That’s why I came to this forum for advise and that is what the other members have given. You need to dark_sidell out and not hand out opinions before understanding the question.

i need to do what i want

thanks

tboney
    Quote Originally Posted by Ket4View
    i need to do what i want

thanks

Relax!! He came on to ask questions, he listened and appears to want to follow the advice given…

sailfishray
    Hey tboney and everyone else – I found on the main page here some advise from the creator for "Beginner Steroid Cycles" locate under "Steroid Cycles and Stacks"

It doesn’t call for any usage of AI (?) or HCG and just the use of Nolvadex after the 12 week cycle. I’d rather keep it simple to start off…what is your opinion? I’m not planning on going beyond my first cycle and don’t want to mix if I don’t have too. Below is the recommendation, the only difference in my cycle would be because of the TestE 300mg I’m getting…it looks like I will be on 600mg total a week (300mg twice a week). Too much?

The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

lestat85
    Arimidex is commonly 0.25mg EOD. HCG is important to make your recovery easier and it has been recommended to me to use 250iu twice per week. I’ve seen only Nolva in a few posts, but Clomid is always recommended and seems to be standard practice. Personally, I would rather take the extra product and have a better chance of recovery after.

PaynESTER
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfishray;60***62
    Hey tboney and everyone else – I found on the main page here some advise from the creator for "Beginner Steroid Cycles" locate under "Steroid Cycles and Stacks"

It doesn’t call for any usage of AI (?) or HCG and just the use of Nolvadex after the 12 week cycle. I’d rather keep it simple to start off…what is your opinion? I’m not planning on going beyond my first cycle and don’t want to mix if I don’t have too. Below is the recommendation, the only difference in my cycle would be because of the TestE 300mg I’m getting…it looks like I will be on 600mg total a week (300mg twice a week). Too much?

The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

cause you dont need that crap, thats why lol

edit – no offense but there is not point in running one cycle and never doing another one..

just keep working out naturally.

if this is what you want than.

just use 1 CC every monday

300mg is so much more than your body will ever make naturally. and you will grow just fine.

0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER;60***81
    cause you dont need that crap, thats why lol

edit – no offense but there is not point in running one cycle and never doing another one..

just keep working out naturally.

if this is what you want than.

just use 1 CC every monday

300mg is so much more than your body will ever make naturally. and you will grow just fine.

its scary how little you know.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.