Test Enanthate 300 mg – Questions and usage

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Enanthate 300 mg – Questions and usage

Hi. I’ve recently got a source who is going to provide me with Test Enanthate 300 mg. Does anyone have a reliable site or link that can give me instructions on dosage and other recommendations. There is so much information out there but it varies as does the opinions. Thanks!

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    PaynESTER
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw;60***82
    its scary how little you know.

its scary how little you know. u must believe in a god too.

whats wrong with 1 cc a week?

he doesnt need a damn AI. on a little doseage.

my god man.

quit making people waste money on utter crap.

0utlaw
    no i dont believe in god
    how do you know he wont need an ai.? everyone is different. Stop blanket giving advice as if everyone wants to go pro or wont get side effects unless its high doses. Some people are very sensitive to estrogen.
    why dont you read some studies on what high estrogen dose to men. and im not talking about gyno
    BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfishray;60***62
    Hey tboney and everyone else – I found on the main page here some advise from the creator for "Beginner Steroid Cycles" locate under "Steroid Cycles and Stacks"

It doesn’t call for any usage of AI (?) or HCG and just the use of Nolvadex after the 12 week cycle. I’d rather keep it simple to start off…what is your opinion? I’m not planning on going beyond my first cycle and don’t want to mix if I don’t have too. Below is the recommendation, the only difference in my cycle would be because of the TestE 300mg I’m getting…it looks like I will be on 600mg total a week (300mg twice a week). Too much?

There is a pct section and an ai section you can look at as well

The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

There is a pct section and an ai section you can look at as well

lestat85
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER
    its scary how little you know. u must believe in a god too.

whats wrong with 1 cc a week?

he doesnt need a damn AI. on a little doseage.

my god man.

quit making people waste money on utter crap.

Better safe than sorry IMO. You may have been lucky and not seen any bad sides, but that doesn’t mean everyone is the same. It also doesn’t mean that you won’t see some pretty negative sides down the road. I would rather run an AI and be safe, rather than find out the hard way that I was wrong. OP, please take the advice of the more knowledgable members her, like gixxerboy, and not the advice of this kid.

PaynESTER
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat85;60***96
    Better safe than sorry IMO. You may have been lucky and not seen any bad sides, but that doesn’t mean everyone is the same. It also doesn’t mean that you won’t see some pretty negative sides down the road. I would rather run an AI and be safe, rather than find out the hard way that I was wrong. OP, please take the advice of the more knowledgable members her, like gixxerboy, and not the advice of this kid.

"please take advice from the one we are brain washed by Charles Manson. Thank you."

tboney
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTERView
    "please take advice from the one we are brain washed by Charles Manson. Thank you."

In all seriousness Bro, you dont sound like you have all your marbles????

PaynESTER
    Quote Originally Posted by tboneyView
    In all seriousness Bro, you dont sound like you have all your marbles????

i dont have my marbles but im going against what everyone says?

and you are a sheep following what people say.

okay genius

BennyHate
    Ive seen lixus labs Test E 300mg/ml

not sure how it is though

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw;60***93
    no i dont believe in god
    how do you know he wont need an ai.? everyone is different. Stop blanket giving advice as if everyone wants to go pro or wont get side effects unless its high doses. Some people are very sensitive to estrogen.
    why dont you read some studies on what high estrogen dose to men. and im not talking about gyno

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sailfishrayView
    Hi. I’ve recently got a source who is going to provide me with Test Enanthate 300 mg. Does anyone have a reliable site or link that can give me instructions on dosage and other recommendations. There is so much information out there but it varies as does the opinions. Thanks!

If you dont mind me asking, how much are you paying for your 300mg vial?

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT PROBABLY
    If you dont mind me asking, how much are you paying for your 300mg vial?

No price discussion! Board rules.

….and this thread is more than two years old.

dupon33
    Trying test e300 for the first time. My main goal is fat loss and muscle growth. I start in 4 days. 33 yrs old, 300 pounds, 5’10 inches tall. I have always been stout and heavy. I’m 300 but don’t look it. I want to be 200. Any less than that and I look unhealthy. Any advice for a new mate?
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.