Test E 750mg

Hello I am 6 weeks in taking Test E 750mg a week.. The last week I been getting super tired feeling my breathing when doing cardio is not as good. Could this be from the Test?

38 years old 6"2 220 training for years. Done two cycles every year for last 5 years.. Diet is ok not trying to cut so I’m not eating super clean.. Thanks for any help

Viewing 13 replies - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    Im no doc but that sounds a pretty concerning resting heart rate
    stang
    What would cause it? Will the A.i bring it down?
    TheTaxMan
    60-100 is considered normal, if i was 110 i would be concerned.

Honestly couldnt say whats causing it, im pretty unfit and mines 71

Mr.BB
    Stop drinking coffee and being nervous about needles.
    stang
    Not nervous about needles at all. I don’t ever drink coffee energy drinks nothing.. I don’t know what is going on. I’m going back today to try again. They said I had to wait 24 hrs. So maybe today will be better. I wonder if I got a bad batch of test or something..

She did test my iron and said it was a little high but ok.

Mr.BB
    Excuse yourself with being nervous, if the nurses sniff any possible medical problems they will refuse you and it will be permanently on your record.
    stang
    Ok I got blood donated. Iron was 17.6% I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I know I feel much better since i gave blood. I’m taken A.I eod my breathing feels much better now I feel like I should.. Thanks for all the help guys and guiding me all the way
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by stangView
    Ok I got blood donated. Iron was 17.6% I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I know I feel much better since i gave blood. I’m taken A.I eod my breathing feels much better now I feel like I should.. Thanks for all the help guys and guiding me all the way

17.6(iron/Hemoglobin) x 3 = crit% 52.28% > 50% anytime your at or over 50% donate blood only bw will tell you or you’ll have the same probs – your BP & HR are surely back down as well!

stang
    Yes my heart rate is back down to 67 I feel much much better!! Is the 17% high?
    NACH3
    Yes my heart rate is back down to 67 I feel much much better!! Is the 17% high?

Yes… ^^^ look at above post(39)… Your hemoglobin(iron) is multiplied by 3 to get your hematocrit % – anything at or above 50% is the cut off on the range used… You were above 52% so yes that’s High… Any cycle always pull BW to see where your ranges are!

stang
    Ok thanks man. Glad I gave blood then.. I wonder how much it lowered?
    Mr.BB
    Ok thanks man. Glad I gave blood then.. I wonder how much it lowered?

2-4 %

stang
    Ok sounds good thanks guys u rock!!
Viewing 13 replies - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.