Test E 750mg

Hello I am 6 weeks in taking Test E 750mg a week.. The last week I been getting super tired feeling my breathing when doing cardio is not as good. Could this be from the Test?

38 years old 6"2 220 training for years. Done two cycles every year for last 5 years.. Diet is ok not trying to cut so I’m not eating super clean.. Thanks for any help

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.BB
    Whats your cycle layout? AI?

Ever done blood work?

tectime
    Sounds like your crit has gotten too high. You need to do bloods to see. Also go donate blood and see if that helps.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by tectimeView
    Sounds like your crit has gotten too high. You need to do bloods to see. Also go donate blood and see if that helps.

This ^^^ but w/out BW we’re all guessing! What’s your bf%??

stang
    Hey thanks.. I’m right around 12.7% bf I have not done any blood work this time around. I just have 2 bottles of test E I had left over so I started using. Taking 1cc 250mg M-W-F around 6 weeks in!! I’m giving blood Friday!! How long does that take to feel better after giving the blood?
    homefit
    Participant
    tired and heavy breathing migth aswell be an e2 issue and then prolactin issue and donation will not help on that
    Have you popped an AI maybe test is converting to estrogen
    tectime
    He said it affecting his cardio…. Not lethargic. High e2 doesn’t cause you to get winded early into your work out, it makes you not want to workout (*****fied). I’m sure his estrogen is def. high at that dose with no a.i. It’s gonna be high but the getting winded during workouts is a def. sign of high crit. Go get bloods go donate get an a.i. started and keep on rocking.
    tectime
    Oh and OP I usually feel better within hrs of a blood let. By the time I eat a little oatmeal and hydrate up.
    stang
    Ok I’m donating blood tomorrow I’ll start Aromasin . Today and take it every other day!! With doing both of them how long till everything lowers? Thanks for all the Help

tectime
    Your crit will lower the minute you donate blood. How many points that will vary a double red will lower it more but donating alone will lower it enough. Your estrogen depends on many factors, but for one try to get bloods before you add an A.I. That way you can post results and someone can guide you on an amount to start on. You can start an a.i. but you won’t have a guide for later use.
    stang
    So when I go in to give blood what do I tell them? That I just want to give red blood cells? Also what blood test should I get that checks out what I need to get all the info? Thanks man for the help. Also crit is high?
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by tectimeView
    Your crit will lower the minute you donate blood. How many points that will vary a double red will lower it more but donating alone will lower it enough. Your estrogen depends on many factors, but for one try to get bloods before you add an A.I. That way you can post results and someone can guide you on an amount to start on. You can start an a.i. but you won’t have a guide for later use.

^^^ on point again… And unless he was predispositioned to elevsted prolactin b4 the cycle he’s running test only not a progestin… Plus Aromasin is Dosed ed not eod like dex… Read this

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by stangView
    So when I go in to give blood what do I tell them? That I just want to give red blood cells? Also what blood test should I get that checks out what I need to get all the info? Thanks man for the help. Also crit is high?

WRBC(whole) or DRBC donation – double red blood cell donation(returns your plasma which holds/carries your hormones

stang
    Awesome thanks for all the info.. I’ll run the Ai every Day and not every other thanks for the info
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by stangView
    Awesome thanks for all the info.. I’ll run the Ai every Day and not every other thanks for the info

Like Tectime stated get BW to see where your E2 sensitive essay is… On 750mgs/wk of test you may want to start at 12.5mgs/day split into 2 doses am evening(12hrs – 6.25/6.25) or 12.5/12.5 for25mgs/day – all depends on individual… Read up on how aromasin is taken(with a serving of fat as well)…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.