Test cycle, start at higher dosage?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test cycle, start at higher dosage?

About to start 2nd cycle (first was about a year ago). I plan on about 500mg/week, but curious if anyone has thoughts on higher dose at the start. Jump start, or a stupid idea?
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    Supersonic
    Eod?
    MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by SupersonicView
    Eod?

List of common Abbreviations

Supersonic
    Roger, thanks Mickey.

Man .25mg is hardly a few drops really. Just measure and squirt it into my shake in the morning?

Domus
    Roger, thanks Mickey.

Man .25mg is hardly a few drops really. Just measure and squirt it into my shake in the morning?

no. Drink it directly.

MickeyKnox
    This ^^

Its 1/4 of a milliliter.

Supersonic
    well yeah I guess it’s slightly more than a few drops, but sure not much more lol.

Saw a thread talking about it though and everyone seemed to agree it’s better put in something because direct is terrible.

Supersonic
    Shit so today I went to plunge into my leg, finished the dose, held the pin there for about 7 seconds, then when I pulled out I bleed a little. Not a ton but more than a little dot, probably a half ml of blood. Does this mean I lost some of my dose? Do I need to pin again and make up for it?
    Domus
    Shit so today I went to plunge into my leg, finished the dose, held the pin there for about 7 seconds, then when I pulled out I bleed a little. Not a ton but more than a little dot, probably a half ml of blood. Does this mean I lost some of my dose? Do I need to pin again and make up for it?

Not enough to be concerned. Do not pin again to make up for it. If you’re that worried (which you shouldn’t be), look up how to inject using the Z-Track method.

renepjd
    That’s instead of all the other methods from A through Y.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    That’s instead of all the other methods from A through Y.

LOL, yeah, trial and error! 25 fails before you get it right.

Supersonic
    Alright I’ll see if I can find it. Never heard of it.

I appreciate the quick reply. I didn’t have time to come say thanks but I saw it on my email and it calmed me down a little bit. It really worried me. I am not sure why it bled, usually it’s just a little dot (or no blood at all). This wasn’t gushing or anything, but enough to run down my leg and a drop hit the floor.

My mistake is probably pinning in the leg the morning after leg day.

Supersonic
    So I’m getting a little puffy, especially in my left nip for some reason. I’ve got a few AI’s on hand. I’ve been taking about .3mgs of liquidex EOD, and I have letro and climo on hand but I’m not sure which to try or how much. Any advice?
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.