Test cycle, start at higher dosage?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test cycle, start at higher dosage?

About to start 2nd cycle (first was about a year ago). I plan on about 500mg/week, but curious if anyone has thoughts on higher dose at the start. Jump start, or a stupid idea?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    I used to frontload back in the day. I don’t bother with it anymore as my patience grew. Most cases folks either don’t frontload properly or don’t notice a difference.
    Supersonic
    See I didn’t even know there was a name for it.
    vago
    i think frontloading was bs,, kick in time for a 500mg cycle is the same for a 1000mg cycle so how would doing 1000mg the first week on a 500mg cycle kick it in faster.
    Supersonic
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Since I have a actual term for it maybe I can also find some other discussions about it as well.
    sjtravjr
    I’ve heard of guys jump starting a Enth or Cyp cycle with Prop but I don’t know the procedure with that.
    Supersonic
    Prop?
    sjtravjr
    Testosterone Propionate , Its the shortest ester of test.

MickeyKnox
    Lots of guys report increased sides with Frontloading. If you want to explore the idea, check out this link..

Frontloading Unraveled

Supersonic
    Lots of folks seem to pair test with dbol , I am just going straight test though. Really just not sure what to stack it with or why.

XstabberX
    I’m front loading by taking dbol from the beginning of my test E cycle 🙂

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by SupersonicView
    I’m front loading by taking dbol from the beginning of my test E cycle 🙂

That’s called kick starting, not front loading

Supersonic
    Yup, kick starting if it’s separate drug, and frontloading if it’s the same.

Oh yeah and on my last cycle (my first one), I didn’t use any AI during, just pct. I’m using a little higher test dosage this time, and while I had no sides last time, I’m just wanting to be prepared. I’ve got liqudex on hand, but I’m not sure when to take it or what dosage. Browsing some forums I have just been enlighted that it is taken orally though. I honestly didn’t know that until today.

MickeyKnox
    Adex is does EOD @ .25mg to begin.

Check this link and you’ll get an idea on dosing Bruce.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

sjtravjr
    ^^^ I did the same thing .25mg EOD and it worked great if you start noticing a little bit of sides just up the dose. I bumped my test up and started getting itchy nips,bumped the Dex up to .30-.35 and it went away. I’ve only done one cycle but that I know an AI is a must.
    Simsimp
    You do not need to frontload.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.