Test and deca side effect

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test and deca side effect

i completed a 10 weeks cycle that test 500mg + deca 500mg per week. after that, i ran hcg and pct. Some side effects have been resolved likes gyno, however that, i find my balls are shrinked but doesn’t recover after pct. Also, i recently got deca dick issue but it is not very serious. what can i do likes hcg or pct to recover? or go to see doctor?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    i completed a 10 weeks cycle that test 500mg + deca 500mg per week. after that, i ran hcg and pct. Some side effects have been resolved likes gyno, however that, i find my balls are shrinked but doesn’t recover after pct. Also, i recently got deca dick issue but it is not very serious. what can i do likes hcg or pct to recover? or go to see doctor?

You run hcg during your cycle not after. Prolactin is prob high, get some cabergoline. I think a doctor would be wise for bloodwork, a psydark_sideatrist even wiser distended gut fetish, amigo. God bless and good luck elvis.

Thought you died of slin, you were gone so long.

Marcus G

As above hcg should be run throughout cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. AI should be used with to control e2, if e2 is controlled prolactin should also be good. Deca dick seams to be more prevalent when test is to high.

Xulem
    Quote Originally Posted by ObspowerstrokeView
    You run hcg during your cycle not after. Prolactin is prob high, get some cabergoline. I think a doctor would be wise for bloodwork, a psydark_sideatrist even wiser distended gut fetish, amigo. God bless and good luck elvis.

Thought you died of slin, you were gone so long.

I planned to run hcg over the cycle, but found not enought hcg… I have tool AI. i will take some cabergoline first.

ZXY2
    I planned to run hcg over the cycle, but found not enought hcg… I have tool AI. i will take some cabergoline first.

You might get bloodwork done to see if your prolactin is actually high. Cabergoline is wise to keep on hand like AI and hcg .
    Never cycle without hcg is my other advice.

Marcus G
    You might get bloodwork done to see if your prolactin is actually high. Cabergoline is wise to keep on hand like AI and hcg .
    Never cycle without hcg is my other advice.

Prolactin usually gets elevated when estrogen isn’t controlled so you need to take both but only blood work will tell you for sure.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus GView
    Prolactin usually gets elevated when estrogen isn’t controlled so you need to take both but only blood work will tell you for sure.

Probably exactly why I got it cycle before last. I tend to skip anastrozol doses for a month sometimes.

Marcus G
    Probably exactly why I got it cycle before last. I tend to skip anastrozol doses for a month sometimes.

That’ll definitely play a part in it. I’d like avoid that in future.

ZXY2
    That’ll definitely play a part in it. I’d like avoid that in future.

Lol I know man!

Firstline
    My prolactin was already elevated out of nowhere even before 19-nors, I took caber for months, quit, and it’s still elevated.

It’s like I get it from Test lol. It makes my nipples cry sometimes.

Firstline
    Lol I know man!

Some issues from endocrine imH10s might reveal themselves in non-suspicious times, just saying.

Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    My prolactin was already elevated out of nowhere even before 19-nors, I took caber for months, quit, and it’s still elevated.

It’s like I get it from Test lol. It makes my nipples cry sometimes.

How long have you been cycling 19nors?

Firstline
    How long have you been cycling 19nors?

I made a short run of Tren back in Oct/Nov, had to quit because of elevated liver enzymes, I was taking lot of ibuprofen because of gingival inflammation, apparently progestins can upregulate some cytokines released in the process, I already had a daft tooth and Tren acted like fuel on fire; had to pull it.

So duh, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy before jumping on 19-nors lol.

Prolactin was already elevated before the Tren, went on Caber, so I told myself "this might be the right moment" and enjoyed a good run of Tren. It was real fun.

Eventually I dropped caber and now it’s elevated again.

Marcus G
    I made a short run of Tren back in Oct/Nov, had to quit because of elevated liver enzymes, I was taking lot of ibuprofen because of gingival inflammation, apparently progestins can upregulate some cytokines released in the process, I already had a daft tooth and Tren acted like fuel on fire; had to pull it.

So duh, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy before jumping on 19-nors lol.

Prolactin was already elevated before the Tren, went on Caber, so I told myself "this might be the right moment" and enjoyed a good run of Tren. It was real fun.

Eventually I dropped caber and now it’s elevated again.

That’s unfortunate have you been see doctor about the elevates prolactin? If so what did he say…

songdog
    For future Deca cycle Deca needs too be ran at least 14 weeks to get the best results it’s a slow acting ester.

renepjd
    It makes my nipples cry sometimes.

Seriously not a mental picture any of us needed…..

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.