Test and deca side effect

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test and deca side effect

i completed a 10 weeks cycle that test 500mg + deca 500mg per week. after that, i ran hcg and pct. Some side effects have been resolved likes gyno, however that, i find my balls are shrinked but doesn’t recover after pct. Also, i recently got deca dick issue but it is not very serious. what can i do likes hcg or pct to recover? or go to see doctor?

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Firstline
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus GView
    That’s unfortunate have you been see doctor about the elevates prolactin? If so what did he say…

Well I already had a pituitary MRI done back in 2014 unveiling a small adenoma, but prolactin at the time was normal, hence was regarded as non secreting, non expanding as I had it repeated one year later and obv also checked all of pituitary hormones, no anomaly there. That excluded, an endo would just repute the elevation as idiopathic, actually I want to see one to see if I might get caber prescribed, but it’s unlikely he/she will in the absence of a prolactinoma (the Italian in me might make it appear as it is though…).

Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    Well I already had a pituitary MRI done back in 2014 unveiling a small adenoma, but prolactin at the time was normal, hence was regarded as non secreting, non expanding as I had it repeated one year later and obv also checked all of pituitary hormones, no anomaly there. That excluded, an endo would just repute the elevation as idiopathic, actually I want to see one to see if I might get caber prescribed, but it’s unlikely he/she will in the absence of a prolactinoma (the Italian in me might make it appear as it is though…).

They should refer you to Endo if you present them with elevated prolactin, surely?

Firstline
    They should refer you to Endo if you present them with elevated prolactin, surely?

Of course GP know nothing about prolactin, especially in males. But again, anything relevant clinically has already been checked out, so it’s probably not worth my time.

Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarroView
    Of course GP know nothing about prolactin, especially in males. But again, anything relevant clinically has already been checked out, so it’s probably not worth my time.

That sucks.

Firstline
    That sucks.

Well I can get all the caber I’d like from abroad, but I will just let it be for the moment.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.