Steroids + Muscle memory

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids + Muscle memory

Long story short I used to be 6’0, 190lbs.
    Due to financial problems and a few other things in my life I now weigh 150lbs

Yes I went from 190lbs to 150lbs in less than 6 months.
    I wasn’t training, eating or sleeping. I would have been lucky to eat 500 calories in a day or sleep for more than a few hours.

I am currently a walking skeleton and if I’m honest I look like I have never touched a weight in my life.

It is not as depressing as it sounds, I am actually extremely motivated to regain my physique instead of mourning over the one I lost.

What is my best course of action here. Should I cycle back to being a muscular god or should I train naturally to a certain point?

On a side note it is weird how such a rapid change can affect you. I still walk around like I’m a god among men even though my Grandmother has 10lbs on me and could probably squat more too.
    It’s like part of my personality was lost along with the muscle.

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
    ma_fighter
    Awesome stuff to hear mate! Really glad things are going in the right direction for ya
    Also very nice that you checked back in with an update!
    Let us know how this turns out further down the line

/Maf

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by iCoolView
    Cheers lads, looking to bulk back up to 190 then cut down for the summer. Got a feeling the next 20lbs isn’t going to come as quick.

The progress has been unreal though, its without a doubt that muscle memory exists. I’ve been doing 5×5 St07ing on the big 3 lifts and have been adding 15-20lbs to the bar every week.

Right on! Where you at now Brodie?

Rollo
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

"If I lose everything in the collapse of our financial structure, I will start in at the beginning and build it up again."

-Henry Ford, February 11, 1934

Tasmaniac

I wasn’t training, eating or sleeping. I would have been lucky to eat 500 calories in a day or sleep for more than a few hours.

I am currently a walking skeleton and if I’m honest I look like I have never touched a weight in my life.

It is not as depressing as it sounds, I am actually extremely motivated to regain my physique instead of mourning over the one I lost.

What is my best course of action here. Should I cycle back to being a muscular god or should I train naturally to a certain point?

On a side note it is weird how such a rapid change can affect you. I still walk around like I’m a god among men even though my Grandmother has 10lbs on me and could probably squat more too.

I was in a similar position. I was an absolute mess. I cycled even though everyone said not to. Only time will tell if that was a mistake. After that I used GHRP-6. It was the best decision ever. If you’ve been eating bugger all and sleeping bad the hardest thing is pushing yourself to eat a lot again and get good sleep. GHRP-6 will make you want to eat more, help with your sleep and give you a shot of good health..

Tasmaniac
    Sorry double post
    iCool
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Right on! Where you at now Brodie?

I weighed in at 182lbs yesterday, so a 32lb gain since I made this thread which is amazing. Been eating like mad, a minimum of 4000kcals per day from oats, whole milk and dark_sidecken lol. Still been doing 5×5 although the strength and mass gains are starting to slow. Currently thinking of changing to Layne Nortons PHAT routine as a way to get the gains coming again.

MickeyKnox
    Im not familiar with the PHAT routine, but just wanted to say good job buddy! Keep those gains coming! You’re doing very well!
    iCool
    UPDATE: I hit the 200lbs mark on the scale in the gym today, it feels good to be not only back to the physique I had but actually 10lbs heavier. Got another 5 weeks of bulking to go and then a solid cut before my holiday in the summer

I’ve been bulking on between 3500 and 4500 calories per day so I can’t wait to cut and stop eating all this food.

Lеg
    Congrats man! Going from 150-200 in 7 months is impressive
    JUDGE DREDD
    Awesome mate. It’s really impressive
    OnTheSauce
    That would be amazing. Wish I could gain another 50lbs
    leff

Muscle memory is real… But you know that now . Its inspiring to read about others who have experienced what you have. I’ve been there too. Good job on doing something about it instead of just talking about it. May the gains keep coming !

songdog
    I wouldnt start that cut too soon.You may end up losing a lot of your gains.
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.