Steroids for knee injury

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids for knee injury

I have recently re-torn my ACL and am looking towards steroids as a way to recover from it. Since I had surgery and all the swelling that comes with I have next to no muscle on my right leg. The problem is with no ACL the best way to provide stability to the knee is to have very strong leg muscles. Steroids to me looks to be a good option as far as building my leg muscles back up from nothing to exceptionally strong so I can once again enjoy physical tasks that I could use to do.

The next problem is I have no clue about steroids at all, I have read up on some of the risks but that’s about it. If someone with a good knowledge of steroids could recommend what to do, barring I only need to build up a lot of muscle in my leg, not looking to become a pro bodybuilder or anything so I probably dont need to stack or take anything that strong, but any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoACLView
    Cheers mate. I am stupidly still looking to try and play football again next year, maybe getting my knee muscles really strong and wearing that brace you mentioned could work? I also read that Dejuan Blair the NBA player is playing with no ACL’s in both knees, so it seems a possibility.

Yea but he is limited to 15 minutes a game and wont have a very long career

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.