Steroids and personality

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and personality

I have been experience quite bad personality changes in myself since using steroids , just wondering if its me or if any of you guys experience similar changes in yourself and what you have done to overcome these problems.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Well I mean I just want to do my comp the safest way possible where my life isn’t going to be all messed up just from one comp if I choose to not continue as a hobby or MAYBE a profession… Now I no there is no safe way about it because either way there is that chance something could go wrong, if a trt dose is the only way of keeping my moods in check and my relationship healthy and my health doesnt suffer as much as what it might do if i dont do a trt dose then ill do it.

So tell me then, how do you cycle for the months leading up to a comp? So many people do comps does that mean that all those guys could potential be trt patients, seems a bit ridiculous.

t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscley midgetView
    I have been experience quite bad personality changes in myself since using steroids, just wondering if its me or if any of you guys experience similar changes in yourself and what you have done to overcome these problems.

Ive said this a million times. Its all on you. If your a ass hole, then you just become a bigger ass hole. If your a nice guy, you become a bigger nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscley midgetView
    So tell me then, how do you cycle for the months leading up to a comp? So many people do comps does that mean that all those guys could potential be trt patients, seems a bit ridiculous.

You have to get your facts before you make important decisions that bring about consequences which will accompany you for the rest of your life.

If someone is cycling often and NOT recovering fully in between cycles, he will end up with low natural test levels at some point during his life. This will, nonetheless, make him a candidate of a TRT patient for life.

If someone is on the juice and not coming off, he is already on a self-merQistered TRT of some sort, whether he likes to use this term or not.

I have trained with many BB champions who are now in their early 40s, they are all TRT patients. Some of them have been self-merQistering their TRT, which is not at all a healthy choice for a man, some of them see their doctors on a regular basis.

So, you are OK with the idea of running 6 week cycles with Test & Tren and then coming off with no PCT for the next 4 weeks and re-do this again. Are you aware of the fact that every time you run a cycle and not fully recover before the next one your endocrine metabolism takes a big fat punch and is never as healthy in its functioning as it used to be before? Regarding your skepticism towards the nature of the direct correlation between competing BBs and TRT, I beg the question: what else did you think was going to happen, seriously?

songdog
    You are only 21 not only doing aas you are blasting and cruising.And wats even worst it sounds like youre not sure if you like doing this.You shouldve picked a natty comp to get into.Beacuse this is mostly going to mess your system up.Good luck bro.
    Tigershark
    My wife says I become more manly. More take charge than I usually am or something like that. I am not an aggressive person by nature so I still remain a pleasant person.
    vagos
    I have found its easy to control, just think before you act.. Is this something I would do or say normally? If it is then its not the roids, I found on test I have actually lower aggression than normal and just blow most things off where generally id probably get pissed off or annoyed. Guess it affects everyone diff
    +S_V+
    In my case second cycle I actually think it improved my personality. I’ve had anger issues in the past and drinking too much. I took time out did some councilling then concentrated on my training and general life. Second cycle in a better place mentally and drinking much less, I actually found myself happier and in a better mood with feelings of well being. I used all my aggression in the gym.
    Traore
    Whether you want to say it’s for the good or bad it is the fact that for the people that don’t realize this it’s just because you haven’t used some compounds at higher dosages….It’s bound to happen…

And if you think you’ve done every compound at high dosages and still admit it haven’t changed when on it’s because you just NEVER realized…Ask the ones close to you….

But then again, I think a lot of people are just taking test/deca at low dose….So you in that case, yeah…you won’t notice much..

Sappy
    Simple. If you’re an a**hole pre AS use; you’re likely 4 x the a**hole during AS use.
    Traore
    Quote Originally Posted by SappyView
    Simple. If you’re an a**hole pre AS use; you’re likely 4 x the a**hole during AS use.

It’s not necessarily just about either being an as*hole or not…That is not the ONLY way it can effect ones personality….

Basically put, What is anger or aggression? It’s our emotions, which in essence is our personality….So it really effects our emotions…

Which also goes to say everyone is different and it will effect them differently…My only point was, however it MAY effect you….You will DEFINITELY see personality changes on certain compounds on high enough dosages….Whether the person realizes it or not…

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.