Steroids and personality

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and personality

I have been experience quite bad personality changes in myself since using steroids , just wondering if its me or if any of you guys experience similar changes in yourself and what you have done to overcome these problems.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Stosh_112
    Yes make me more aggressive, impatient, and lookin to **** anything that walks. Just gotta keep things in perspective and not let it get u into trouble.
    Testosterone will only amplify the type of personality that you already have in you. If you are aggressive and dominant, you will be acting accordingly. If you are calm and passive, Test won’t make you grab a spear and start killing…

You should watch your blood pressure first and foremost. If your BP is constantly high, then don’t expect to be very nice and easy. People with HBP often have destroyed social relations because they are easily agitated.

Another angle is estrogen. You have to manage your estrogen very successfully both throughout the cycle and during post cycle. You certainly don’t want to be on an emotional roller coaster due to significant elevations in hormone levels. Same goes for injection protocol of AAS during the cycle. You have to maintain steady blood levels in order to avoid emotional roller coasters.

Take your anger out of the weights, go harder and make sure you are depleted at the end of a training session before you leave the gym. You have to exhaust yourself when you are on Test. Between intense workouts and lot’s of sex, if you are still looking for trouble when you leave your house, then you are just probably an asshole…

When I’m on I’m fine I don’t get cocky or walk around like a big c**** because that’s fkn stupid but when I’m off its when everything goes down hill paranoid about my partner controlling, antisocial and just being a royal cock. It’s quite overwhelming and thinking about quitting, if talking to a phyc doesn’t help, what do you think?
    Haha ( if you are still looking for trouble when you leave your house, then you are probably just an asshole) it’s more when I’m off my cycles, it’s actually destroying my relationship and I try so hard with my emotions.
    Domus
    Back in my younger days, when I used to drink, I would become easily aggravated when I drank on cycle. But really, like TJ said… it only amplifies what you already are. Many juicers are super happy all the time.
    Plus I definitely don’t go out trying to fight or cause trouble I keep to myself quite a lot.
    Maybe it’s not the juice and something else in my head that I need to figure out.
    Stosh_112
    Ur a smart mutha-****er. i enjoy reading ur posts.
    Traore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscley midgetView
    I have been experience quite bad personality changes in myself since using steroids, just wondering if its me or if any of you guys experience similar changes in yourself and what you have done to overcome these problems.

I think I would say certain compounds….Believe me, it’s possible if you take the right combinations at high enough dose….It will FOR SURE effect your personality…

So the REAL question should be, what compounds and at what dose??

it’s more when I’m off my cycles, it’s actually destroying my relationship and I try so hard with my emotions.

Glad to see we are getting to the point fast.

Do you follow solid PCT protocols once you come off the juice?

Starting your PCT at the right time and going through it as one should is the only way of quick hormonal recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by TraoreView
    I think I would say certain compounds….Believe me, it’s possible if you take the right combinations at high enough dose….It will FOR SURE effect your personality..

I agree with this.

Tren , for instance. It is almost impossible for one to indulge himself with 100mgs of Tren EW and not go through certain changes in personality & behavior…

My doses aren’t high at all typical cycle would be 500mg test a week and 200mg tren a week. I don’t like taking high doses don’t see the point, now here is the thing I’m currently training for my first ever comp in September and I have a very experienced person guiding me I’m doing 6 weeks on 4 off with no pct during the for weeks due to these reasons.
    – My break isn’t long enough to fully recover its almost like what this the point of pct, could cause to much stress on my body. Due to such a short beak.
    – my breaks a so short that I could do a trt dose during my break, but I don’t want to because I don’t like the idea of staying on for that long.

This is my first time using his approach and I’m not liking it what so ever……. What are your thoughts? Pervious cycle my pct was good and I had 3months plus breaks between cycles all most a year break and one point.

Btw tren E
    My doses aren’t high at all typical cycle would be 500mg test a week and 200mg tren a week. I don’t like taking high doses don’t see the point, now here is the thing I’m currently training for my first ever comp in September and I have a very experienced person guiding me I’m doing 6 weeks on 4 off with no pct during the for weeks due to these reasons.
    – My break isn’t long enough to fully recover its almost like what this the point of pct, could cause to much stress on my body. Due to such a short beak.
    – my breaks a so short that I could do a trt dose during my break, but I don’t want to because I don’t like the idea of staying on for that long.

This is my first time using his approach and I’m not liking it what so ever……. What are your thoughts? Pervious cycle my pct was good and I had 3months plus breaks between cycles all most a year break and one point.

Just as I thought…

When you are off and on, you are continually experiencing Test crash, which is a horrible experience as we all know it…

If you continue to follow this 6 weeks on 4 weeks off protocol with no PCT, you’ll become a TRT patient eventually (or even with PCT, for that matter).

If you are OK with the idea of TRT, then I would sit down and consider my options.

How old are you? Do you want to be a professional BB and compete for several years?

Traore
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish JuicerView
    I agree with this.

Tren, for instance. It is almost impossible for one to indulge himself with 100mgs of Tren EW and not go through certain changes in personality & behavior…

This is PRIME example…Especially if you push over 150 mg a day….RAN18…..Let alone anything else you’re taking with it…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.