Steroids and gastric bypass

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and gastric bypass

Does anyone know if it is safe to use after a gastric bypass
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Beast
    none
    My last cycle I put on 22 lbs of mostly muscle…test 750 mg’s a week and deca 500 mg’s a week the cycle lasted 18 weeks…I kept 17 of those lbs..after PCT. Right now I’m on test/tren /d-bol…goal is to put on a few lb’s of lean solid muscle without fat gain….people already are telling me I look bigger…my arms are getting real nice…I’d l;ike to get them to about 18-19"s cold…I’m actually pretty close right now….BTW……I love TREN!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

skinnykenney
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastView
    Not true my friend, The stomach stretches and you will be able to consume more. That is why so many people gain the weight back post WLS(weight loss surgery). Actually the surgery is just a tool to help people lose weight for the first year or so. Also many doctors prescribe testosterone for their male patients after the surgery. As far as getting most nutrients in pill form another misconception. Granted the body will not absorb as much as pre-op, but it gets enough through food to allow the patient to live a normal life. The pills the patients take are usually vitamins…One a day type and also..believe it or not Flintstone chewables..as many as 10 a day. How do I know all of this??? First hand experience and I have cycled plenty…and gotten great results.

so you suggest him going under the knife to make his stomach smaller to lose weight and then turn around and eat a lot to basically reverse the surgery by eating like a pig to streach his stomach back to size?

also being out of shape already I am worried about him sticking with a workout routine.
    I am not saying he cant change but his problem seems to be work ethic and diet! (fix these 2 things and he wont need the surgery)
    I have 2 friends that have had the surgery and one of them is well on his way to being a sloppy looking fat pig again from this exact situation.
    he got his stomach streached out by slowly eating more and more and now he eats like a pig and does nothing for exercise!
    IMO any doctor that does this surgery without making sure the patient has tried a lot of other ways to lose weight and goes to a nutritionist first is just in it for the money and does not care about his patients well being!

Terrator
    Hey Inky, I’ve had the surgery and am looking to hear up. I would love to chat with you…
    Terrator
    Inky, I would love the opportunity to talk to you about this subject.
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.