Steroids and gastric bypass

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and gastric bypass

Does anyone know if it is safe to use after a gastric bypass
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    probably not
    Planethuge
    I have no clue but I thought about it and it sure doesn’t sound safe to lose weight that quickly then to pack on lbs immediately. I would check with your doctor because that’s something that you shouldn’t mess with IMO.
    widowmaker2
    after gbs for the rest of your life you will be eating like a bird…no where near enuff food consumption to get any kind of gains…most of your nutients are takin in pill form..it would be a total waste to even fathum think about using gear…u need to be able to eat and eat alot…waste of your time and money..sorry to be the bearer of bad news
    Nitz5785
    I’m not an expert and not a doctor. With that being said, I don’t see why a moderate cycle of a lower dose of test would be bad. Maybe 300-500 mgs a week of a longer ester test. You would have to drink protein shakes a lot to supplement protein intake but if you are NOT looking to pack on 15 lbs of mass, then I’d say go for it.
    widowmaker2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785View
    I’m not an expert and not a doctor. With that being said, I don’t see why a moderate cycle of a lower dose of test would be bad. Maybe 300-500 mgs a week of a longer ester test. You would have to drink protein shakes a lot to supplement protein intake but if you are NOT looking to pack on 15 lbs of mass, then I’d say go for it.

well 1st of all because a low dose of test is almost pointless.. and since your stomach is about the size of an egg, calorie consumption even when cutting plays a major factor. i have not one but 2 ppl i work with who have had the surgery and dont get me wrong they look a ton better. but they also take about 10 different pills a day and eat like birds..and your absolutly right your not a doctor and have no idea what your talking about ,so dont give this person bad advice and say its ok to use gear, we are all here to help one another out.

skinnykenney
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600View
    after gbs for the rest of your life you will be eating like a bird…no where near enuff food consumption to get any kind of gains…most of your nutients are takin in pill form..it would be a total waste to even fathum think about using gear…u need to be able to eat and eat alot…waste of your time and money..sorry to be the bearer of bad news

on the money!

stallion_1
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenneyView
    on the money!

dude eat something, ur too damn skinny

u shouldnt try ass

skinnykenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785View

is that nitz or nuts.LOL!!!!!

skinnykenney
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1View
    dude eat something, ur too damn skinny

u shouldnt try ass

where are you coming from with this crap?
    195 and counting

stallion_1
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenneyView
    where are you coming from with this crap?
    195 and counting

i was referring by ur avi

skinnykenney
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1View
    i was referring by ur avi

me>LOL!

Beast
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600;41[B
    94032]after gbs for the rest of your life you will be eating like a bird.[/B]..no where near enuff food consumption to get any kind of gains…most of your nutients are takin in pill form..it would be a total waste to even fathum think about using gear…u need to be able to eat and eat alot…waste of your time and money..sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Not true my friend, The stomach stretches and you will be able to consume more. That is why so many people gain the weight back post WLS(weight loss surgery). Actually the surgery is just a tool to help people lose weight for the first year or so. Also many doctors prescribe testosterone for their male patients after the surgery. As far as getting most nutrients in pill form another misconception. Granted the body will not absorb as much as pre-op, but it gets enough through food to allow the patient to live a normal life. The pills the patients take are usually vitamins…One a day type and also..believe it or not Flintstone chewables..as many as 10 a day. How do I know all of this??? First hand experience and I have cycled plenty…and gotten great results.

MercyDog
    why would anyone needing this surgery take gear
    SM2077
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastView
    Not true my friend, The stomach stretches and you will be able to consume more. That is why so many people gain the weight back post WLS(weight loss surgery). Actually the surgery is just a tool to help people lose weight for the first year or so. Also many doctors prescribe testosterone for their male patients after the surgery. As far as getting most nutrients in pill form another misconception. Granted the body will not absorb as much as pre-op, but it gets enough through food to allow the patient to live a normal life. The pills the patients take are usually vitamins…One a day type and also..believe it or not Flintstone chewables..as many as 10 a day. How do I know all of this??? First hand experience and I have cycled plenty…and gotten great results.

A post with REAL first hand experience……refreshing.

Low dose test will offer some benefit as well.

Nitz5785
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810View
    A post with REAL first hand experience……refreshing.

Low dose test will offer some benefit as well.

Thank you and I was sharing my opinion. It is his choice whether to follow it or not. All too often you people seem to think everyone is a pro looking to put on 20 lbs a cycle. A low dose of test IS beneficial and I have used low doses of test when off cycle to boost fat burning and/or minor gains.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.