Steroids and alcohol ??

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids and alcohol ??

I’m just wondering could mixing these lea to someone being schizophrenic ?? Just wondering because I’m pretty sure my mum was on steroids because she was massive an used to go an do competitions. She ended up going on holiday drinking one day an when she got back she started becoming paranoid an all sorts of other shit happened an she’s now schitsofrenic. And I read somewhere that schitsofrenia can be caused by steroids an alcohol because it messes with your mind if your female, is this true ?

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    qscgugcsq
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    Just leave.

agreed ^^

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    agreed ^^

I don’t get it… Why?

Boom
    My view on roid rage is that there is no such thing.
    I am a dark_sidelled out person, easy going and I have a firm grip on my temper. When I’m on gear, I’m the same. I can easily control my anger like I normally would.
    A twat that is gobby, aggressive and boisterous normally, typically the type to go looking for fights after a couple of Stella’s. this person has no control over their anger or actions. When they take steroids , they still act like this.
    The media doesn’t notice the thousands of people on gear that control it. They St07 on that one "roid-head" that punched an OAP.

Sorry to derail. I just hate the thought of people blaming substances for their actions.

warmouth
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMView
    Roids rage is very real, not talking about generally being more aggressive on cycle, real roid rage is when it snaps beyond being mildly aggressive, it can happen at any second, you’ll simply have no control over anything but to get to your goal whatever the cost is. Your nervous system would simply crash. Sheer determination.

Bullcrap.

njs
    I get alot more aggressive on cycles and i learned to work with it. When doing tren it really comes out i dont think steroids make you aggressive it just brings out the natural instinct that all men have and makes it more intense. I think roid rage is a bad term but if im not feeling that inner aggression then im not liking the gear but thats me.

StarLord
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetus
    Just leave.

Haha

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by StarLord
    Haha

Yeah! That’s true!!! It’s more like it makes you more soberly alert!!!

StarLord
    Roid rage is a myth that is in a persons head, if you want to lash out and be angry and aggressive then blame your steroid use for it, then it’s all a self invented lie. I haven’t been doing this long at all and have no room to talk on the experience part of all this but the same experiment can be applied in any aspect and you will have the same outcome. If you want it to be there it will be, but everything is formulated from "self". I have close friends that have been running gear longer than I have been alive, nobody flips out on other people like its made out to be. Test can make you more aggressive I am sure but as to what area in your life and brain you apply it to, is a conscious choice that is made. Steroids do not swell or contract your medulla oblongata. You make a decision to act whatever way you act. Just like waking up and having a good day or a bad one, its a choice you make.

wesh
    Someone show me the research scientific proof that aas causes roid rage or death. Ive seen so many things blamed on it. Number 1 most sickening is wrestler chris benoit killing his wife and kid then himself and the next day steroids was the blame. The media makes me fu–in sick. They are ignorant on the subject. Its funny how with the hours of reading i have done and numerous documetaries ive seen not one can provide scientific proof of these issues

Flop
    I have always had a short temper but using Test and Tren I seem to be at more peace…weird huh? Guess knowing you have tools that can make my temper worse helps u control it even better.

wesh
    Lol!! Weird indeed. Who would have thought? Lol
    +S_V+
    Quote Originally Posted by wesh
    Someone show me the research scientific proof that aas causes roid rage or death. Ive seen so many things blamed on it. Number 1 most sickening is wrestler chris benoit killing his wife and kid then himself and the next day steroids was the blame. The media makes me fu–in sick. They are ignorant on the subject. Its funny how with the hours of reading i have done and numerous documetaries ive seen not one can provide scientific proof of these issues

In the case if Chris Benoit he also had severe depression, had abused cocaine and had severe recurrent trauma to his head which caused neurodegeneration which basically caused insanity. None of this was reported in the news only the steroids .

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.