Steriods for beginners and what to take? Help!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steriods for beginners and what to take? Help!

I’m not gonna mention my stats because I know what ull say about my age but I’m 160 lb and like 6’0 ft. I’m a beginner I have done dinabol 25 (oral) two bottles from this site. My body was fine I didn’t take any estrogen blocker or pct and I kept my gains and everything but now I was thinking of doing.
    Dinabol 25 + Stanzol + estrogen blocker
    Or
    Anadrol 50 + Stanzol + estrogen blocker

Don’t laugh I have no clue that’s why I’m asking you guys
    I just want to get bulked up to like 190 or so I don’t care about the veins that much but it would r nice to still have them and I’m not looking to get a huge gut.

Please help me and if u think my stacks retarded say so and give me a better one only oral though

Thank you

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    GrieVeR-13
    Hit the nutrition section, you are not eating NEARLY enough food. At your size you should eat around 2900 calories to gain lean mass. Dont worry about a little fat it comes off fairly easy as long as you dont go crazy. Also starting AAS use too young is a definate no no. Stick around and learn so things before you jump in feet first. Good luck with the weight gain.
Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.