Steriods for beginners and what to take? Help!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steriods for beginners and what to take? Help!

I’m not gonna mention my stats because I know what ull say about my age but I’m 160 lb and like 6’0 ft. I’m a beginner I have done dinabol 25 (oral) two bottles from this site. My body was fine I didn’t take any estrogen blocker or pct and I kept my gains and everything but now I was thinking of doing.
    Dinabol 25 + Stanzol + estrogen blocker
    Or
    Anadrol 50 + Stanzol + estrogen blocker

Don’t laugh I have no clue that’s why I’m asking you guys
    I just want to get bulked up to like 190 or so I don’t care about the veins that much but it would r nice to still have them and I’m not looking to get a huge gut.

Please help me and if u think my stacks retarded say so and give me a better one only oral though

Thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
    Soar
    Pretty sure the products from this site are steroid alternatives . As for gaining that kind of weight you could probably just eat like you’re starving to death

Thx but I’m not looking for fat I’m a lean 160 and putting on weight for me is extremely hard for example I eat 5 meals a day and 3 weight gainer shakes a day and gain absolutely nothing or little to none.
    But no I’m talking about getting the real Anadrol and the real dinabol from British dragon and I heard there tuff shit so I don’t want to **** myself up so ya
    Or
    Tell me a Beginners steriod for gaining muscle mass and not to crazy dangerous.

BcK
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Hammer
    Thx but I’m not looking for fat I’m a lean 160 and putting on weight for me is extremely hard for example I eat 5 meals a day and 3 weight gainer shakes a day and gain absolutely nothing or little to none.
    But no I’m talking about getting the real Anadrol and the real dinabol from British dragon and I heard there tuff shit so I don’t want to **** myself up so ya
    Or

Can you please list everything you ate yesterday?

songdog
    Bro the help you really need comes from food.Go to the diet section they will help.AAS isnt wat you want.
    eali87
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's HammerView
    Or

You are going to end up in a terrible place if you continue on your current path. I’m guessing your 18? Maybe younger. I don’t say it as an insult because I am also young (19) but that’s why i’m here. I’ve got 5 years before I even think about cycling, that’s 5 more years to learn about my body threw training and research as well as learning how to diet more effectively.

Look in response to what I ate is:
    Morning- eggs and bacon and milk
    (I drink a gallon of water everyday)
    At 12 – 2 buffalo pizza slices

At 3 – 1/2 lb of turkey meat

At 6 after gym- spaghetti and meat balls

At 7 – 1 pound of Chicken salad

Sleep

I’m sure food isn’t the problem cuz all I do is crap after ever meal almost as its gone. I was alo thinking doing diananol and anavar .

Btw iv been training for 6 years now I’m strong and ripped and vieny but like I said I want more mass like I can bench 275lb and stuff I just want to bulk

I’m just clueless in steroids so I want to ask ur help

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Hammer
    Look in response to what I ate is:
    Morning- eggs and bacon and milk
    (I drink a gallon of water everyday)
    At 12 – 2 buffalo pizza slices

At 3 – 1/2 lb of turkey meat

At 6 after gym- spaghetti and meat balls

At 7 – 1 pound of Chicken salad

Sleep

I’m sure food isn’t the problem cuz all I do is crap after ever meal almost as its gone. I was alo thinking doing diananol and anavar .

Btw iv been training for 6 years now I’m strong and ripped and vieny but like I said I want more mass like I can bench 275lb and stuff I just want to bulk

I’m just clueless in steroids so I want to ask ur help

Food IS the problem. This meal plan is terrible! You don’t know how to eat properly. Plain and simple.

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    Food IS the problem. This meal plan is terrible! You don’t know how to eat properly. Plain and simple.

And youre not eating enough.

Put up a photo without your head and we’ll determine your BF% and TDEE for you. You may be surprise at how much food/cals you require to gain weight.

Lunk1
    I see NO complex carbs..omly simple carbs, not enough protein and no good fat. You can def. get this modified and reap major benifits from it…
    BcK
    Buddy your diet is your problem. I eat more than that better than that in my first 3-4 meals.
    The nutrition section will do you wonders. Please take advantage of those guys over there
    eali87
    And for gods sake don’t run a cycle. You WILL end up screwed up.
    SkYB
    Head over to the diet forum bro and get this sorted out. You can make huge gains just by adjusting your diet!
    I’ll never understand how people think they know what they’re talking about when it comes to diet…..when people at work ask me what I do to get so big (I’m not big by this sites standards by any means but I’m much larger than your normal guy) I tell them that I EAT and EAT and EAT again.

They all say that they eat a ton, then I explain to them how my pre+post workout meal is about 2000 calories, and that I eat 5 more meals after that throughout the day….none of which is processed junk.

Keep in mind OP, FOOD makes you grow, and if you don’t measure everything you eat or know what maBambs are/ nutrient timings then you’re not even ready to start reading about AAS.

songdog
    Hit the diet section Bro your diet SU0KS!!!!
    panntastic
    There is tons of sound advice from knowledgeable and respected member there OP.
    Oral only sucks ass that’s for a start.
    Hit the diet section learn how to eat lift and sleep as your diet is really lacking.
    A for the Boy who’s young and pinning test you should hop over to the trt forum to get aquatinted with some protocols they use as that’s where your heading.

We seem to be getting more and more "Im doing this no matter what" posts.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.