Should I Take Steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should I Take Steroids?

I’ve been working out for almost 2 years. I’m 18 years old (turn 19 in Nov), i weigh 107ish and im like 5’3. Pretty short and dont weigh that much. Thats why i want to put on size and weight on as quick as possible. Ive been interested in taking steroids for a long ass time but i kept going back and forth on decided on to do it or not.
    Anyone got any advice if i should do it not?

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Theblackstar
    Quote Originally Posted by vestaxxView
    no reason not to aim high, but that will be a fairly unrelistic goal, even with gear. Naturally, at your age, you should be able to add 15/year. On your small frame, this will look HUGE.

Yeah but even 15 pounds is, believe or not, a real ****ing challenge. Gaining weight just doesnt come naturally to me even if i eat A LOT. It frustrates me and makes me want to try some stupid mass gaining scam or steroids (thats why im here lol)

RipOwens
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblackstar
    Yeah but even 15 pounds is, believe or not, a real ****ing challenge. Gaining weight just doesnt come naturally to me even if i eat A LOT. It frustrates me and makes me want to try some stupid mass gaining scam or steroids (thats why im here lol)

I felt very similar when I first started out. At first my body changed quickly…then…nothing, I felt I always looked the same. But I learned two things eventually – 1) this was going to take a much larger commitment than I realized. 2) as much as I thought I was eating… i needed more and I needed to eat smart.

Don’t sell ur body short, it’s an incredible madark_sidene! All the best, this is a great place to learn.

vestaxx
    Quote Originally Posted by TheblackstarView
    I felt very similar when I first started out. At first my body changed quickly…then…nothing, I felt I always looked the same. But I learned two things eventually – 1) this was going to take a much larger commitment than I realized. 2) as much as I thought I was eating… i needed more and I needed to eat smart.

Don’t sell ur body short, it’s an incredible madark_sidene! All the best, this is a great place to learn.

I know you think you’re eating properly, just like we all did when we started, but you are really not. Its a common problem that comes from lacking the understanding of REAL eating for gains.

I have what would be considered a VERY slow metabolism. Do I let that make me fat? Hell no, I alter my eating when its time for the abs to come out.

vestaxx
    PS- a fast metabolism is not an excuse for not gaining muscle… if you think about it, that means you should be able to convert whatever you eat into the energy and fuel to gain muscle faster than most people.
    Yosh73
    Quote Originally Posted by TheblackstarView
    Well i actually do have a new diet that actually works for me. It pretty much consists of me eating every 2-3 hours and getting at least +2500 calories a day. And i lift weights 3 times a week, i wish i could do more but then ill lose mad weight. I hate my stupid metabolism

Dog go on a high cal diet with tons of Protein, and carbs, not TOO much fat, but throw it in there, 40/40/20 i’d say, add creatine monohydrate, drink tons of water, eat your veges, take a high like 4000 calorie diet and stuff your face every 2-3 hours, do it naturally trust you’ll get gains this way hundo.

Exodus[kam]
    you still have A LOT of time to grow naturally and you can easily pack on more weight just got to eat, sleep, and train and your body will absolutely respond
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.