Should I Take Steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should I Take Steroids?

I’ve been working out for almost 2 years. I’m 18 years old (turn 19 in Nov), i weigh 107ish and im like 5’3. Pretty short and dont weigh that much. Thats why i want to put on size and weight on as quick as possible. Ive been interested in taking steroids for a long ass time but i kept going back and forth on decided on to do it or not.
    Anyone got any advice if i should do it not?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    Lеg
    NO. You are
    1. About 7 years too young.
    2. Way too small of a frame
    3. WAY TOO YOUNG

Diet and lift properly, research, and come back years from now

Domus
    Welcome, Flash1kstar!

Pretty risky business at 18. You have more natural testosterone flowing than most of us. I’d take advantage of that and feed it. Feed it good food in good quantities. Hit the nutrition section and you will learn how to eat to grow. You’d be amazed

Good luck.

Yosh73
    Quote Originally Posted by TheblackstarView
    I’ve been working out for almost 2 years. I’m 18 years old (turn 19 in Nov), i weigh 107ish and im like 5’3. Pretty short and dont weigh that much. Thats why i want to put on size and weight on as quick as possible. Ive been interested in taking steroids for a long ass time but i kept going back and forth on decided on to do it or not.

I’m in the same boat except i’m 20 almost 21 and I’ve been working out for almost 3 years. I weigh 180ish, I started around 150.. I made 30 pounds of good gains in 2-3 years without the use of anabolic steroids and I didn’t even have 100% dedication. All you need is good diet, dedication, and really just mental St07.

I can guarantee you will gain great size naturally. If you use steroids now you’ll most likely end up back where you started with some shitty side effect, acne, hairloss, or sexual disfunction all of which suck as a young guy. Also you might **** yourself up for the rest of your life cause you’re throwing your body off with the introduction of new compounds which it’s not used to before it even has time to take care of it’s own hormone development (which takes up to the age of 25 to complete). I would definitely just invest the money you will buying steroids into a good coach, someone who actually knows what they’re doing, and get into the nutrition forum to find a perfect diet suited for you (the dudes there will literally make one perfect for your body to help you grow). This is the best approach IMHO and I’m sure you will get the same response from tons of guys here.

Even me at 180 feel the urge to do steroids all the time, but you really have to remember that it’s only there to take humans beyond what they’re naturally capable of, and along with it goes a whole ton of side effects and unwanted things (which will happen with anything that’s too good to be true…) so i’d suggest learn dieting (70%) and training (30%) as well as resting and supplementation protocols for another 3-5 years and you’ll get the results you want.

PS. if you want instant results you MAY (no guarantee) get them WHILE you’re on Steroids, but soon after you’re done (and I mean soon, 2-3 months) they will disappear because there’s no base to start from and you’re real young. It is imperative to create a solid base and to reach your genetic limit naturally (even can be surpassed naturally with proper training and dieting).

Lunk1

I smell a troll…5’3" 107#…you would make a hot ass dark_sideck!

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73View
    I’m in the same boat except i’m 20 almost 21 and I’ve been working out for almost 3 years. I weigh 180ish, I started around 150.. I made 30 pounds of good gains in 2-3 years without the use of anabolic steroids and I didn’t even have 100% dedication. All you need is good diet, dedication, and really just mental St07.

I can guarantee you will gain great size naturally. If you use steroids now you’ll most likely end up back where you started with some shitty side effect, acne, hairloss, or sexual disfunction all of which suck as a young guy. Also you might **** yourself up for the rest of your life cause you’re throwing your body off with the introduction of new compounds which it’s not used to before it even has time to take care of it’s own hormone development (which takes up to the age of 25 to complete). I would definitely just invest the money you will buying steroids into a good coach, someone who actually knows what they’re doing, and get into the nutrition forum to find a perfect diet suited for you (the dudes there will literally make one perfect for your body to help you grow). This is the best approach IMHO and I’m sure you will get the same response from tons of guys here.

Even me at 180 feel the urge to do steroids all the time, but you really have to remember that it’s only there to take humans beyond what they’re naturally capable of, and along with it goes a whole ton of side effects and unwanted things (which will happen with anything that’s too good to be true…) so i’d suggest learn dieting (70%) and training (30%) as well as resting and supplementation protocols for another 3-5 years and you’ll get the results you want.

PS. if you want instant results you MAY (no guarantee) get them WHILE you’re on Steroids, but soon after you’re done (and I mean soon, 2-3 months) they will disappear because there’s no base to start from and you’re real young. It is imperative to create a solid base and to reach your genetic limit naturally (even can be surpassed naturally with proper training and dieting).

Somebody paid attention in class!

Theblackstar
    Oh okay. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated.
    And no im not trolling dumHomer, i actually do weigh 107, and im 5’3
    Lunk1

I deserved the dumHomer lol. Keep this in mind..between 18-20 I gained 2" and have gone from a scrawny 170# to a not scrawny 230#. The weight didnt happen in the 2 years but my point is…you still are growing. If you use AAS at this point of your growth you may very likely stop that growth by damaging your endocrine system.

Yosh73
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Somebody paid attention in class!

aha I guess I’ve learned from the experiences of many

LMAO…. Job that sounded like a bitch slap! LOLOL..

vestaxx
    Best idea is head over to the nutritional threads and have those guys/gals set up a good diet for you. Then go through the training routines and build a good one for your needs
    Damian
    Dont do it. Research will tell you that. And dont listen to friends. I was in a similar boat as you when i was 18. i weighed 153lbs and was 6’2". I played high school basketball. After i graduated grade 12 i lifted weights seriously for a solid year. In that time i gained 53 lbs. I went up to 206lbs in 1 year NATURALLY !!! Even the owner of the gym couldnt believe my progress. I could have done a cycle back then to. I seriously considered it. Any ways i didnt do it. I was too scared and I am so glad i waited. Best decision i ever made. Wait until you get older. Thats my advice…
    Theblackstar
    Its all good. Hopefully i can too gain 60 pounds in the next two years haha
    Theblackstar
    Quote Originally Posted by vestaxxView
    Best idea is head over to the nutritional threads and have those guys/gals set up a good diet for you. Then go through the training routines and build a good one for your needs

Well i actually do have a new diet that actually works for me. It pretty much consists of me eating every 2-3 hours and getting at least +2500 calories a day. And i lift weights 3 times a week, i wish i could do more but then ill lose mad weight. I hate my stupid metabolism

vestaxx
    Its all good. Hopefully i can too gain 60 pounds in the next two years haha

no reason not to aim high, but that will be a fairly unrelistic goal, even with gear. Naturally, at your age, you should be able to add 15/year. On your small frame, this will look HUGE.

vestaxx
    Well i actually do have a new diet that actually works for me. It pretty much consists of me eating every 2-3 hours and getting at least +2500 calories a day. And i lift weights 3 times a week, i wish i could do more but then ill lose mad weight. I hate my stupid metabolism

you wouldnt believe it if you talked to those who train people for results. Metabolism is an excuse used for those without proper knowledge of dedication to their bodies. A "hardgainer" (high metabolism) can fight it with the right food in the right quanitities at the right timing and the "slow metabolism" people can fight it with the right food and right quanitites and the right timing.

Metabolism does very little in the "real" TrueMaxding world.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.