Should I drop deca?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should I drop deca?

currently on my 5th cycle taking 500mg test e 400mg of deca ai aromasin and caber.
    Been on for almost 3 weeks but my heart rate is always at the 100s My blood pressure goes up too 135 sometimes and I get these horrible headaches now. I also sweat alot and it feels like cold sweat, and im always super hottemp. should I just dropp the deca or the test aswell? I dont understand why so many side effects I mean I ran tren ace before also npp and deca along with test e and p so I dont understand why im getting these sides effects. Im also very anxious and recently got gastritis. hope I can get get some feed back.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Merzo
    I’m sure you thought about this but maybe it’s the gear? Source legit?
    thehor
    Its legit in fact its one of the number 1 soarces. Its gear from gp labs. I remember on test e I never had any issues when I ran it alone, it was always stacked.
    songdog
    You got me confused on this one.But it sounds like you never ran a test only cycle have you? I prefer Adex less of a hassle.
    thehor
    My first cycle was test e only at 500mg a week and it did not give me any sides besides night sweats and a bit of rage but not so much. the next few cycles I included a few new compounds to it and the last being tren . Honestly ill never touch tren again and I think im going to just stick too test e 500mg a week. I just have to get the blood pressure and pulse on point.

homefit
    Participant
    What was your heart rate at rest before your cycle and average heart rate during the day?

Elevated heart rate is one of the sides i fear the most. Its measures the shape of your heart. BP the shape of your veins and arteries.

If you were gtg befor your cycle, i think numbere got a point. Elevated e2 increases hear rate.
    I guess your BP is ok due to your good diett.

Fixes:

Get bloods.
    Tune in your AI if e2 is elevated.
    Make sure you have a good ZMA-supp in your diett.
    Increase cardio training. Not the walks, but train your O2, running fast in series.
    Google foodtypes that naturally lowers e2 in men. Put as many as u can in your diett.
    I use a controversial fix too. I used cardarine/sr9009/ to lower my heartbeat. I lowered my heartbeat easily with 20 beats pr minutt from a simple dosing protocol with those ppar`s.
    Some bad tounges will say cardarine is stupid because the rats, who were given supersonic doses, got canser. Well, drop 50 tbl of aspirin ed and something bad will happen.
    Study it but it dont believe suggested doses will give humans canser. By this day i have never come a Bambss such a report or blogginfo and there are ten thousands of guys using cardarine as we speak.
    What everybody agrees on, haters and believers (well, not numbere and mr BB but those guys really dont know shit ), is that cardarine does wonderfull things for your cardiovascular system.

Mr.BB
    High hematocrit, Hb and rbc’s can also contribute to acclerated resting pulse and higher bp.
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    High hematocrit, Hb and rbc’s can also contribute to acclerated resting pulse and higher bp.

Beat me to it BB

I was just going to suggest full RBC/& CMP etc on top of E2 sensitive essay

thehor
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    What was your heart rate at rest before your cycle and average heart rate during the day?

Elevated heart rate is one of the sides i fear the most. Its measures the shape of your heart. BP the shape of your veins and arteries.

If you were gtg befor your cycle, i think numbere got a point. Elevated e2 increases hear rate.
    I guess your BP is ok due to your good diett.

Fixes:

Get bloods.
    Tune in your AI if e2 is elevated.
    Make sure you have a good ZMA-supp in your diett.
    Increase cardio training. Not the walks, but train your O2, running fast in series.
    Google foodtypes that naturally lowers e2 in men. Put as many as u can in your diett.
    I use a controversial fix too. I used cardarine/sr9009/ to lower my heartbeat. I lowered my heartbeat easily with 20 beats pr minutt from a simple dosing protocol with those ppar`s.
    Some bad tounges will say cardarine is stupid because the rats, who were given supersonic doses, got canser. Well, drop 50 tbl of aspirin ed and something bad will happen.
    Study it but it dont believe suggested doses will give humans canser. By this day i have never come a Bambss such a report or blogginfo and there are ten thousands of guys using cardarine as we speak.
    What everybody agrees on, haters and believers (well, not numbere and mr BB but those guys really dont know shit ), is that cardarine does wonderfull things for your cardiovascular system.

My heart has always rested at low 60s so yes its either the deca or the test and I think its mostlikely the deca because im such a moron I forgot to take my caber aswell. OH well I dropped the deca today I hope the test doesnt keep my pulse up. Either way Im ready next week to dropp everything and pct if it continues. Because now im always paranoid and not feeling this cycle.

thehor
    Quick update guys. Today I dropped the deca and just did my 2nd injection of test e of the week at 250mg. Before I did anything I checked my blood pressure and pulse and everything was fine. I say about an hour after I pinned test my pulse was at 120beats per minute and it took abou 1 hour to lower again.

thehor
    Update. Blood is a little more stable along with pulse now. Deca has been dropped for a few days now. I also upped my aromasin too 25 eod instead of 12.5 eod.

Mr.BB
    Look, deca is a very slow and forgiving compound (although not forgiving on the hard shutdown). It is very SLOW it takes 6 weeks to reach highest serum concentration, and then takes another few weeks to lower.

It is not from the deca, at least not alone. You either have high E2 or high RBCs and hematocrit (or both together).

You need BLOODWORK to have any idea. Stop guessing and go do some bloodwork. A simple CBC costs very little.

If you are having bad sides stop both deca and TESTOSTERONE , or at least drop the testosterone to TRT levels.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.