Should I drop deca?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Should I drop deca?

currently on my 5th cycle taking 500mg test e 400mg of deca ai aromasin and caber.
    Been on for almost 3 weeks but my heart rate is always at the 100s My blood pressure goes up too 135 sometimes and I get these horrible headaches now. I also sweat alot and it feels like cold sweat, and im always super hottemp. should I just dropp the deca or the test aswell? I dont understand why so many side effects I mean I ran tren ace before also npp and deca along with test e and p so I dont understand why im getting these sides effects. Im also very anxious and recently got gastritis. hope I can get get some feed back.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    thehor
    Any other questions you have for me I will be glad too share my answers.
    Mr.BB
    What ai are you taking?
    thehor
    500mg of test e every week split in 2 i jections mon/thurs
    Along with deca durabolin 400mg same a week and same mon/thurs 12.5 mg aromasin eod slowly bumping too 25eod have pct in hand and diet is good just trying too eat more since the gastritis got worst with deca .

numbere
    You should have a sensitive estradiol assay.

Your symptoms correspond with high e2.

thehor
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    You should have a sensitive estradiol assay.

Your symptoms correspond with high e2.

On my way to reasearch on this. I really dont want to dropp the test but if its going to kill me or end me in the hospital Id rather drop both.

numbere
    I take 12.5mg/EOD of stane on 175mg/week of test.

Have you used stane previously with that amount of aromatizing compounds?

thehor
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    I take 12.5mg/EOD of stane on 175mg/week of test.

Have you used stane previously with that amount of aromatizing compounds?

Never used it I was just looking into it, this is new too me I wish I would have knowed this but its weird that tren didnt get me this paranoid. I hope its not the test because I really want to continue that. I dont care if I have to do low doses.

thehor
    I also forgot to mention that I my last cycle was 500mg of test/ 300mg of npp a week and that was over a year and half. I maintained must of my gains for such a long time until I developed gastritis. I just dont want to continue past the 3rd week mark because if I hit the 4th week mark I might need too pct.
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by thehorView
    Never used it I was just looking into it, this is new too me I wish I would have knowed this but its weird that tren didnt get me this paranoid. I hope its not the test because I really want to continue that. I dont care if I have to do low doses.

If you’ve never used stane before then I guarantee your e2 is elevated.

Stane has a short half life and should be taken every day.

Considering the cycle your on you should be taking 12.5mg twice a day with healthy fats.

thehor
    Yea like i siad my diet is clean, hardly any sodium, no sugar, I try to stay away from lots of caffiene And all my fat I get is from lean clean foods. I have veggies too all the time.SO I should take 25 mg aromasin rather than the half the pill at 12.5? I can give that.so basicaly the test is the one messing me up? Not the deca ? And No I will never run any steriod without test in it.

renepjd
    I just dont want to continue past the 3rd week mark because if I hit the 4th week mark I might need too pct.

You’ll need pct regardless.

numbere
    Yea like i siad my diet is clean, hardly any sodium, no sugar, I try to stay away from lots of caffiene And all my fat I get is from lean clean foods. I have veggies too all the time.SO I should take 25 mg aromasin rather than the half the pill at 12.5? I can give that.so basicaly the test is the one messing me up? Not the deca? And No I will never run any steriod without test in it.

12.5mg two times per day taken with dietary fats.

Imo what’s causing you issues is elevated e2 from test and deca .

Both test and deca aromatize.

The only way to know for sure is to have a sensitive estradiol assay.

You can get one for $50 from discounted labs dot com, and it would be a good idea to get this test ASAP before increasing your AI dose.

thehor
    even after 4 injectinos?
    numbere
    even after 4 injectinos?

I don’t know man.

You should pull labs.

thehor
    Yea Need to get a hormone pannel too.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.