Post Injection Pain?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Post Injection Pain?

Hey guys this is my second cycle and i pinned 250mg of test e monday morning. Not too much pain just a little charlie horse feeling. I had no PIP on my first cycle of test e. Today is tuesday and the charlie horse feeling is still there but only when i lift my arm. there is no redness. The delt where i injected is hard maybe a little swollen but i cant tell. Just wanted to know if this normal. Im not sure if its suppose to be like this as it didnt happen during my last cycle. Thanks guys. I can always count on you guys when i have questions.
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    MickeyKnox
    try the glute when you get home, it’s the most forgiving. im curious if you feel the same in this area.
    eXploit
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    try the glute when you get home, it’s the most forgiving. im curious if you feel the same in this area.

What do you think about the aches and tiredness?

MickeyKnox
    sounds like test flu. if it is, it will go away with time.
    eXploit

What size pin should I use for the glute? I used 23 x 1" I also have 23 x 1 1/2". I can always pick up another size too

MickeyKnox
    i use 23 1.5’s

but others here will use 1" and it seems to be fine. it all depends on your bf. sometimes i don”t bury the needle though. i can usually tell when its deep in the muscle.

eXploit
    i use 23 1.5’s

but others here will use 1" and it seems to be fine. it all depends on your bf. sometimes i don”t bury the needle though. i can usually tell when its deep in the muscle.

Ill try the 1". What do you think about aches and fatigue?

MickeyKnox
    you just asked me that and i said i thinks its test flu and will go away with time. its common. post #19
    eXploit
    you just asked me that and i said i thinks its test flu and will go away with time. its common. post #19

Oh shoot I didn’t see that. My bad. Is it goin to happen every time I pin the test?

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by eXploitView
    Oh shoot I didn’t see that. My bad. Is it goin to happen every time I pin the test?

that’s ok.

im not sure bro. im trying to figure out if its gear or virgin muscle. you’ll simply have to keep it going and monitor. no reason to be alarmed at this point that’s for sure.

take you time with it, inject slowly, make sure your ‘Mise en place’ is clean.

eXploit
    that’s ok.

im not sure bro. im trying to figure out if its gear or virgin muscle. you’ll simply have to keep it going and monitor. no reason to be alarmed at this point that’s for sure.

take you time with it, inject slowly, make sure your ‘Mise en place’ is clean.

Cool thanks bro. Does the test flu happen every time I pin the test?

MickeyKnox
    that’s an individual thing – hard to predict. in fact it could happen this cycle, but not the next. the key is to keep your diet on point and fight through it. it will break, stay positive.
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.