Post Injection Pain?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Post Injection Pain?

Hey guys this is my second cycle and i pinned 250mg of test e monday morning. Not too much pain just a little charlie horse feeling. I had no PIP on my first cycle of test e. Today is tuesday and the charlie horse feeling is still there but only when i lift my arm. there is no redness. The delt where i injected is hard maybe a little swollen but i cant tell. Just wanted to know if this normal. Im not sure if its suppose to be like this as it didnt happen during my last cycle. Thanks guys. I can always count on you guys when i have questions.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
    Franco
    Was it a virgin muscle? I’m not sure what you’re complaining about, sounds normal to me! Are you using a different size gauge then you did last cycle? Is it the same gear as last cycle?
    eXploit
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Was it a virgin muscle? I’m not sure what you’re complaining about, sounds normal to me! Are you using a different size gauge then you did last cycle? Is it the same gear as last cycle?

Well I haven’t cycled in about a year so I guess it could be considered a virgin muscle but I did pin it in my cycle. Same size needle as last time. And it’s a different brand of gear then last time. I’m not complaining bro just wondering if its normal and if its suppose to go away in a certain amount of time so i can watch if need to as it has never happened to me before.

MickeyKnox
    if it’s not red and only a little swollen it’s nothing to worry about. keep an eye on it. hows the quality of your gear? is it from a different ugl/brand?
    MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by eXploitView
    Well I haven’t cycled in about a year so I guess it could be considered a virgin muscle but I did pin it in my cycle. Same size needle as last time. And it’s a different brand of gear then last time. I’m not complaining bro just wondering if its normal and if its suppose to go away in a certain amount of time so i can watch if need to as it has never happened to me before.

virgin muscle bro.

eXploit
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    if it’s not red and only a little swollen it’s nothing to worry about. keep an eye on it. hows the quality of your gear? is it from a different ugl/brand?

Yeah it’s a different ugl from last time. My source is solid so I believe the gear is g2g

Franco
    I would say it’s because you’re using different gear, especially UGL. As long as it’s not red or anything you shouldn’t worry.
    stpete
    Yeah, you’re ok. Just the gear. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it probably won’t go away as much as you’ll get used to it.
    MickeyKnox
    ^^ could very well be. keep an eye on it and see if it continues into the next pin.
    eXploit
    It actually only cause discomfort when I lift my arm straight up like when doing shoulder presses.
    Stosh_112
    Go for some 1 inch 25g pins. Might help a lil with virgin muscle. Or u may be using them all along? Keep us posted.
    eXploit
    Well it’s still swollen a bit and still have the Charlie horse feeling. It’s not red or anything so I don’t think it is infected. I think I might have a little test flu but not too sure. I feel a little achy, weak and tired but not sure if its test flu cause I never had it before. Any input?
    MickeyKnox
    did you pin a different muscle group/area? you did delts last time. did you pin glutes this time?
    eXploit
    did you pin a different muscle group/area? you did delts last time. did you pin glutes this time?

I was referring to the last time I pinned the delt. I haven’t pinned a second time yet.

MickeyKnox
    you pinned mon, today is thurs. when is your next pin?
    eXploit
    you pinned mon, today is thurs. when is your next pin?

Today but not home from work yet so didn’t pin yet.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.