Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours…

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours…

The half-life of Anavar is 9 hours.

At the moment I take pills at 6am and 6pm, 12 hours apart.

So let’s say I take 40mg at 6am… well 9 hours late at 3pm there’s only 20mg in my blood, and by 6pm there’s only 16mg.

Should Anavar therefore not be taken about four times a day?

So if I sleep from 10pm to 5:30am, then:

6am ~ noon ~ 5pm ~ 10pm

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    Smooke
    You are really obsessing over this. Take your anavar once a day, good to go. End of story. Move along now.

Xself
    This is pretty much the same as the discussions over timing of Dbol .
    As most of you know, methandrostenolone is listed as having a very short half life, sometimes down to just 3 hours.
    However, when it comes to real life reports,
    Many say that a single dose of 50mg works just as well as the same amount split throughout the day.
    (This might be different if running dbol only though, as I guess most people would stack it with an injectable, which changes the game somewhat)

Personally, if I took an oral only with a half life less than 10 hours like anavar ,
    I’d take the highest dose in the morning, and save a smaller dose for later.
    My thinking is this:
    Say I take 60mg in the morning, then (if we shall follow straight half life kinetics) I’d have a little less than 30mg in my system 12 hours later.
    Taking another 20mg at this point would kick that up to nearly 50mg in your system, leaving somewhat less than 25mg when it’s time for the next 60mg intake.

Why take more in the morning or at one time?
    The higher the dose, the higher IGF1 response, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by VALL
    I’m trying a few calculations here. Let’s say we’re going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I’m actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations). If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)… then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg. If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)… then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg. If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)… then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg. Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!

Wrong.
    Your calculator is wrong or you are using it wrong.

Take your example with 20mg.
    If you take 20mg, six hours later that dose is still 12.6mg.
    BUT… Now you take another 20mg dose so your peak is now 32.6mgs.

I think you are only inputting one dose into your calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by VALL
    by the way I still think my figures are correct

By the way, you are wrong.

You are only assuming a single dose.
    You are not accounting for the next dose.

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    Hey Kimbo Imo you’re over thinking this.

I highly doubt you’ll notice any difference by taking your var once a day.

Besides using half life to determine how much active compound is left in your system is unreliable.

There are literally dozens of different factors and pharmacokinetic equations that effect the blood concentration of a compound.

My thoughts as well,,,over thinking it! I would just do AM/PM dosing with ANAVAR and you will be more than fine.

ryobi1
    if you started with 40mgs…9 hours later you have 20mgs, 9 hours
    later you have 10 mgs
    so if you dose at 6 am 40mgs…at 6 pm you have 16.6 mgs plus 40mgs
    56.6, at your 3rd dose you will have 3mgs of first left, 16.6 of 2nd,=19.6+40=59.6
    you can do the rest of the math, every 12 hours worked for me
    as your first dose wears off your blood serum will begin to rise till it stablizes,
    if you were going to dose once a day, when would you do it? before work out?
    or 12 hours before it does take time for your blood to be circulating it
    Xself
    Ok, now that the math seem to be settled, let me fuck it all up by coming with this statement:
    -are you sure anavar at those dosages doesn’t reach saturation of enzymes and therefore follow zero order kinetics?
    That would mean the half life is no longer 9 hours.

Haha, had to say it.
    You are overthinking this.

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Ok, now that the math seem to be settled, let me fuck it all up by coming with this statement:
    -are you sure anavar at those dosages doesn’t reach saturation of enzymes and therefore follow zero order kinetics?
    That would mean the half life is no longer 9 hours.

Haha, had to say it.
    You are overthinking this.

Ah here fuck this………

A source for Synthol please

Mr.BB
    Syntherol, not synthol
    VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BBView
    Syntherol, not synthol

You’d know

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.