Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours…

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Oxandrolone cut in half every 9 hours…

The half-life of Anavar is 9 hours.

At the moment I take pills at 6am and 6pm, 12 hours apart.

So let’s say I take 40mg at 6am… well 9 hours late at 3pm there’s only 20mg in my blood, and by 6pm there’s only 16mg.

Should Anavar therefore not be taken about four times a day?

So if I sleep from 10pm to 5:30am, then:

6am ~ noon ~ 5pm ~ 10pm

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    VUBlack
    just split it to every 8h, let it overlap 1h, you should be golden
    VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscleView
    just split it to every 8h, let it overlap 1h, you should be golden

I’m trying a few calculations here. Let’s say we’re going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I’m actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations).

If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)… then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg.

If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)… then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg.

If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)… then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg.

Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by VALL
    I’m trying a few calculations here. Let’s say we’re going with a daily dose of 80mg. (I’m actually doing 70mg but 80 is easier for calculations). If you take 80mg once a day (every 24 hours)… then you peak at 80mg and you bottom out at 13mg. If you take 40mg twice a day (every 12 hours)… then you peak at 40mg and you bottom out at 16mg. If you take 20mg four times a day (every 6 hours)… then you peak at 20mg and you bottom out at 12.6mg. Actually I might start taking it once a day just to get that peak of 80mg. Wooohoooo!

FYI: your math is wrong

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting DogView
    FYI: your math is wrong

I used this thingie:

Half Life Calculator

Please explain

VALL
    I did the calculations again using that same site and they came out the same.
    numbere
    Hey Kimbo Imo you’re over thinking this.

I highly doubt you’ll notice any difference by taking your var once a day.

Besides using half life to determine how much active compound is left in your system is unreliable.

There are literally dozens of different factors and pharmacokinetic equations that effect the blood concentration of a compound.

VALL
    Numbreero, I realise there’s dozens of other factors… I mean the half-life of a compound is still a strong indicator of how much of the stuff will still be inside you… and I’m pretty sure it’s the best thing to gauge this by.

Popping all my pills on an empty stomach at 5:30am before I hit the gym at 6am is so much sexier than spacing them out.

VALL
    by the way I still think my figures are correct
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by VALLView
    Numbreero, I realise there’s dozens of other factors… I mean the half-life of a compound is still a strong indicator of how much of the stuff will still be inside you… and I’m pretty sure it’s the best thing to gauge this by.

Popping all my pills on an empty stomach at 5:30am before I hit the gym at 6am is so much sexier than spacing them out.

Trust me, you won’t notice a difference if you take it once or split the dose up.

If you’re going to continue with your current logic then you should be concerned about the var’s active life and not half life.

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    If you’re going to continue with your current logic then you should be concerned about the var’s active life and not half life.

Computer says No.

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by VALLView
    Computer says No.

Haha okay

Quick joke for a bit of comic relief….

What do you call your boyfriend when he takes Anavar ? Your girlfriend hahaha

Honestly I think Anavar for men is expensive and useless. It’s has little to no effect. For females, it’s a different story, actually it’s rather effective.

Now you are splitting hairs over half life and dosage timing with a rather weak and ineffective compound. Looks like your time and money could be better spent elsewhere.

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the StampedeView
    Quick joke for a bit of comic relief….

What do you call your boyfriend when he takes Anavar ? Your girlfriend hahaha

Honestly I think Anavar for men is expensive and useless. It’s has little to no effect. For females, it’s a different story, actually it’s rather effective.

Now you are splitting hairs over half life and dosage timing with a rather weak and ineffective compound. Looks like your time and money could be better spent elsewhere.

I’m doing Anavar on its own right now because I’m coming off an SSRI.

I was gonna do Anadrol (in) + Test + Tren + Winstrol (out) but that would have been a very fucking stupid risk. I decided to keep it simple, and I’ve found Anavar really easy in the past.

I could have done Test on its own but it makes me chubby and gives me moon face (e.g. 500mg / wk), which isn’t a very good thing considering I want to non-artificially inseminate the eastern european girl who I see at the gym at 6am and who has a body like a mammal genetically engineered for sex.

I trust you understand.

A mammal genetically engineered for sex… I must say your point is taken loud and clear! Can you post a pic of her purely for reference purposes? Lol

Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I’m pretty sure that’s not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it’s our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.

VALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the StampedeView
    Anavar on its own is gonna land you in trouble. Without adding test, your body will be left in a low T state, and you know what that means?

NO BONERS! I’m pretty sure that’s not gonna impress the mammal you have your eye on. The answer is obviously just running test only and controlling bloat and water retention WITH AN AROMATIZE INHIBITOR.

I did Anavar on its own about 6 years ago and got away with it. Only noticed a very slight drop in libido toward the end.

Do you think body builders have been magically avoiding bloat and water retention using some kind of black art or secret techniques? No, this is not rocket science. Adex or aromasin at the correct dosage will prevent your dreaded "moon face", and a clean diet with healthy carbs will go a long way in helping.

I only do cutting cycles…… I’m not keen on plumping up and then trimming down. Test on its own has never been kind to me.

I find Adex to be a bit of a juggling act too…. I wiped out my estrogen before and it wasn’t nice.

Testosterone is the ultimate libido enhancer. It has a multitude of benefits, and it’s our bodies preferred compound for optimal function.

Not what I’m going for right now….. I got a full-on boner at the gym a few months back and one girl had to step in and take the place of the girl beside me. They were nice about it though and didn’t say a word about it afterward.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.