Newbie to steroids of any kind and don’t wanna screw up!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Newbie to steroids of any kind and don’t wanna screw up!

Hello guys, my stats are
    6’1
    BF 20%

Looking to do my first cycle at the beginning of February. I’ve worked out for 6 years steady since I was 13. I’ve gained a little muscle here and there, but nothing like I’ve really wanted. I’ve had trouble with my legs (they’re strong, but small :/) and I wish I could pump my traps and wings just a little. everything else is as I would want other than MAYBE my abs. Please if you have anything that can help me gain a little bit on my first cycle without messing me up it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    t-dogg
    Age? Id get your bf% to 15% or less first. Read ALL of our stickies here first. Educate yourself fully.
    Nick Snow
    19. And I kind of wanted to get a little bigger before I go for USMC basic training. Could I maybe use testosterone for some fat loss or is testosterone a bad idea at my age? And thanks for the advice

t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick SnowView
    19. And I kind of wanted to get a little bigger before I go for USMC basic training. Could I maybe use testosterone for some fat loss or is testosterone a bad idea at my age? And thanks for the advice

At that age you could do alot of damage long term to your health. I would just be eating, lifting/training and sleeping as much as possible.

Rupert
    6 years since you were 13 so you are 19 ?
    that alot of body fat, id lower it before you try injecting yourself
    if you have weak legs that could be a big lead to your bf percentage , leg work outs burn the most fat out of any work out , id St07 on those especially squats with free weights and dead lifts for at least 2 years, you need to build a solid base before you start taking peds or you could really hurt yourself
    t-dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by RupertView
    6 years since you were 13 so you are 19 ?
    that alot of body fat, id lower it before you try injecting yourself
    if you have weak legs that could be a big lead to your bf percentage , leg work outs burn the most fat out of any work out , id St07 on those especially squats with free weights and dead lifts for at least 2 years, you need to build a solid base before you start taking peds or you could really hurt yourself

Recommending gear to him at 19 is bad advise.

Rupert
    woops sorry i meant to advise him against using it at such a time
    Nick Snow
    Yes 19. 20% isn’t really a lot. No my legs aren’t weak they are just small in comparison to the rest of my body, what do you guys call it? dark_sidecken legs? idk i mean they aren’t as small as some of the guys i’ve seen at my gym. I can squat 550 so they aren’t weak they just don’t grow :/ . My friend Randy said it’s all in my genes that my legs just aren’t going to get big. I don’t want MASSIVE legs anyways, i just want them a little more proportionate to the rest of me.
    since your 19 it wouldnt be very smart to do AAS as your endocrine system is not fully developed.. you are fixing to hear alot about this.

you should also work on ur diet and make a post in the nutrition forum and let the vets help you out with that.. also research and start following alot of website on workout routines.. switch up your routine at least every 4 wks.. i know you dont want to hear this but reading all sorts of diff material is the best thing you can do at this stage in your life and never rush into steriods until you at least 25 and fully understand the side effects and how to combat the side effects.. the side effects are more important than taking aas and getting big

Nick Snow
    Well i really wasn’t planning on straight up steroids at this point anyhow haha. I just didn’t know if there were some supplements or something. I wanted to try testosterone for some fat loss but i figured that since my hormones are still out of whack from my early teen years that maybe testosterone would do me damage. All of this is valuable feedback and i really appreciate it.

Rupert
    you should read up about steroids a bit more
    any added hormones before 21 can really mess with you physiologically permanently
    if you are really interested in taking these you should look into all the consequences , how to use a pct , what to do if you encounter the unexpected such as gyno or high cholesterol. read up on the affects they have made onto the younger guys on here,
    last thing you wanna do is end up with a limp weiner unable to get it up in the prime of your life
    alot of guys here started using steroids in their late teens and early twenties now they are forever stuck on testosterone replacement therapy because their glands no longer produce enough test anymore. these hormones arnt like whey powder or creatine where you can be very flexible and just start and stop without any repercussions
    not trying to be a douche about anything im saying its just a strong word of caution

deff dont do any test, start off with some monohydrate creatine and a n.o2 preworkout supplement.. ther is a supplement forum on this site that has some really good info on OTC supplements and ther is vets in ther that can really point u in the right direction.. swing by ther and make a post and they will get u taken care of
    Rupert
    if you want extra testosterone get it in your system naturally ,
    eggs , fish oil , zinc calcium are what your body mostly needs to produce it so make sure you get alot of these in your system
    leg work outs are very important in getting your natural testosterone levels higher , a guy who does leg work outs is said to be able to gain three times the muscle in the same time it takes a guy without leg workouts to build that muscle

Nick Snow
    I appreciate it, I’ll just rely on the USMC to get me big naturally and when i’m out I should be around 27-28 anyway so perfect time from what I understand. I’ll just read up on stuff and look into a new diet like you and KingCali recommended more protein. I’ve already tried dozens of diets that only either got me fat, or made me sick haha. And yeah i wasn’t going to do testosterone unless I knew for a fact that it was safe but i didn’t think so considering I’m not mid 30’s late 20’s.

Soar
    You’ll be just fine, them army boys will kick your butt into shape!
    Sick_beard
    Wait till you’re 21, old and mature like me
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.