Newbie to steroids of any kind and don’t wanna screw up!

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Newbie to steroids of any kind and don’t wanna screw up!

Hello guys, my stats are
    6’1
    BF 20%

Looking to do my first cycle at the beginning of February. I’ve worked out for 6 years steady since I was 13. I’ve gained a little muscle here and there, but nothing like I’ve really wanted. I’ve had trouble with my legs (they’re strong, but small :/) and I wish I could pump my traps and wings just a little. everything else is as I would want other than MAYBE my abs. Please if you have anything that can help me gain a little bit on my first cycle without messing me up it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Nick Snow
    I will also tell my friend about these problems that he can encounter. He’s 17 and already on D-bol, he’s getting big don’t get me wrong, but now that I’ve been reading and listening to you guys, he could be in trouble. Thanks for the advice, my next grocery list is eggs, zinc tablets, milk, turkey.
    Nick Snow
    SEMPER FI!!! Army= Ain’t Really Marines Yet, haha i’m jk. Anything United States military goes hard.
    Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by RupertView
    you should read up about steroids a bit more
    any added hormones before 21 can really mess with you physiologically permanently
    if you are really interested in taking these you should look into all the consequences , how to use a pct , what to do if you encounter the unexpected such as gyno or high cholesterol. read up on the affects they have made onto the younger guys on here,
    last thing you wanna do is end up with a limp weiner unable to get it up in the prime of your life
    alot of guys here started using steroids in their late teens and early twenties now they are forever stuck on testosterone replacement therapy because their glands no longer produce enough test anymore. these hormones arnt like whey powder or creatine where you can be very flexible and just start and stop without any repercussions
    not trying to be a douche about anything im saying its just a strong word of caution

before 25 man before 25… 21 is legal age but you are not finished developing till about 24-26. I would start no sooner then 24.

also higher BF% means more conversion to estro and more side effects. get BF% down before usind any aas.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.