nandralone Vs trenbolone

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS nandralone Vs trenbolone

I was about to start a cycle with npp included, but next year I was going to include tren in it. I have heard alot of mixed reviews. Does anybody have any feedback on there sides and gains.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL1CView
    I might run 6 weeks test and npp then switch the npp for tren at the end. For a dryer look.

You won’t get everything outta the NPP – try one or the other – if Tren go w/it for a whole cycle – if you never ran a 19nor then I’d go w/Nandrolone first(NPP short ester)

SEL1C
    I have run deca before and I am running npp next month, but I always get everything I need way ahead of running a cycle. This is for next summer. I have aas ocd…..

Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL1C
    I might run 6 weeks test and npp then switch the npp for tren at the end. For a dryer look.

Pick one or the other! If you are going to step up and do tren then stick with it. Changing compounds for a dryer look? You must have read that because tren alone won’t give you that. As I have said before One cycle at a time!

SEL1C
    Next year I am going for tren ace. Low dose of test ,six to eight weeks.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    Pick one or the other!

Exactly!

SEL1C
    I was about to start a cycle with npp included, but next year I was going to include tren in it. I have heard alot of mixed reviews. Does anybody have any feedback on there sides and gains.

OK now I can answer my own question, without a doubt hands down trenbolone would be my first choice.

mark woods
    Personally I like the whole idea of running tren A for 4/5 weeks then switch to npp or an oral it’s exactly what I’m doing right now…lots of people run 2 and 3 or maybe 4 compounds together and not really know what’s doing what so this way you know what’s causing everything..sides included.

mark woods
    Btw I love tren !

homefit
    Participant

Arent you already in a heavy ass 18 weeks test tren npp and oral cycle?

OutThere
    Tren / test / drol is the perfect bulking stack. Tren / test / anavar or Tren / test / halo or Tren / test / winny are all good for the end of a bulking cycle. You don’t need much else.

Kooper
    OK now I can answer my own question, without a doubt hands down trenbolone would be my first choice.

so we now have another tren -lover!! welcome to the dark side, bro.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by OutThereView
    Tren / test / drol is the perfect bulking stack. Tren / test / anavar or Tren / test / halo or Tren / test / winny are all good for the end of a bulking cycle. You don’t need much else.

You listed 6 compounds lol – I bet you’d get the results you were looking for – on a serious note – I agree w/letting the compound do its thing(I personally love Test so high(er) test stacked w/either nandrolone /or tren a… Pulse an oral like drol or d-Bol –

Plus it’s not all about the compounds one uses(sure it helps) – but our diet/& training will dictate ones gains – if diet/training and consistency is on point – no reason for water retention or fat gain –

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Plus it’s not all about the compounds one uses(sure it helps) – but our diet/& training will dictate ones gains – if diet/training and consistency is on point – no reason for water retention or fat gain –

This is the truth.. Yes gear will help u get where u want to be but the key is ur pct/training/nutrition. because once u get off of the gear ur body will go back to the same shape as before. So make sure ur sh*t is in line bro.

SEL1C
    Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    Arent you already in a heavy ass 18 weeks test tren npp and oral cycle?

Yes I was going to run my test e for 18 weeks and I had 10 weeks of npp, but decided to add the tren ave because I had already gotten 10 weeks of tren ace. So I ran it to see if I could even handle the sides. So far only not sleeping threw the night was my only side. I have that under control Now. I know diet plays a big part but I am liking the dryer bulking I get from the tren, as well as my wife.

tlkill
    In my experience high tren + moderate test + a dbol bump is the best cycle that exists. something about tren + dbol.

I do like my npp at times, however. I just run like 6mL tren ace a week. 2mL test and a dbol tab post workout

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.