nandralone Vs trenbolone

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS nandralone Vs trenbolone

I was about to start a cycle with npp included, but next year I was going to include tren in it. I have heard alot of mixed reviews. Does anybody have any feedback on there sides and gains.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL1C
    I was about to start a cycle with npp included, but next year I was going to include tren in it. I have heard alot of mixed reviews. Does anybody have any feedback on there sides and gains.

I think tren is hands down the best compound out there. I have tried NPP and I just don’t think it measures up. I also waited along time to cycle Tren having many cycles under my belt. I have used both ace and enanthate and love them both . The sides can be tough and not everyone experiences the sides the same. I can’t even say I get the exact same sides each time. Pound for pound tes/tren is tough to beat…..at any ratio!

SEL1C
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    I think tren is hands down the best compound out there. I have tried NPP and I just don’t think it measures up. I also waited along time to cycle Tren having many cycles under my belt. I have used both ace and enanthate and love them both . The sides can be tough and not everyone experiences the sides the same. I can’t even say I get the exact same sides each time. Pound for pound tes/tren is tough to beat…..at any ratio!

Would you stack anavar or anadrol with it or dbol ?

Martens
    Anyone of them can be good choices depending on what your cycle goals are.
    SEL1C
    Size and shreds, nothing but shreds and veins and size.
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL1CView

NPP is a great AAS but TREN is probably the best AAS ever developed IMO.

SEL1C
    I think I’m going to go for a cut mix. Test p 100 mg, tren 100 mg, masteron 100 mg.

Martens
    I think I’m going to go for a cut mix. Test p 100 mg, tren 100 mg, masteron 100 mg.

Gonna stop you in your tracks……mixs suck. Use the individual compounds, that way adjustments are easier.

SEL1C
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView
    Gonna stop you in your tracks……mixs suck. Use the individual compounds, that way adjustments are easier.

Yeah that sounds right, ty.

Sgt. Hartman
    Size and shreds, nothing but shreds and veins and size.

Lol I think you need to do a lot more reading and training and reevaluate your goals.

bns1171
    Im about to run npp and tren a with low test to manage sides

SEL1C
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. HartmanView
    Lol I think you need to do a lot more reading and training and reevaluate your goals.

On a serious note I am going for solid gains that have less bloat, and love the avatar.

< <Samson> >

I think I have ran a gallon of this combo

It def works, but it’s still no magic formula. I like adding the mast to combat DHT and estro sides while on tren . I won’t run tren alone without mast added.

As far as pills – they aren’t too necessary

NACH3

It’s the one cut stack I’ve tried – had to abort b/c of titrating the Tren (couldn’t do it – right or the way I wanted) so I’d have to agree w/Buster on this…

Now if you were more experienced w/Tren and its doses you’d probly not have a problem…. Just my .02…

BatMan
    I jumped on tren a way earlier than I should have, but I guess im a lucky one. The sides are very minimal, and tren is great. Controlling sides has been a challenge, but I think that was because of some really bad letro. Since I started my pharm grade adex, things seem fine. It is a little early for bloodwork. I have gained about 7 pounds, and dropped some bodyfat. The most amazing part is the strength gain. Ever since my back sugery I have been very week. Im still not lifting heavy, but lifts have gone up by at least 50% all around. Im also starting to look like I have been in a gym once or twice, where before I was just looking like a slob.

The aggression is something I have to constantly watch. Saturday will be 3 weeks in, and it seams like the sides accumulate. So in another 3 weeks im not sure how I will feel.

SEL1C
    I might run 6 weeks test and npp then switch the npp for tren at the end. For a dryer look.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.