Masteron Propionate +Test Enanthate Cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Masteron Propionate +Test Enanthate Cycle?

Could anyone recommend an effective weekly dosage for bulking using only Test E and Masteron P? The literature seems to vary widely using these two compounds. Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    Thats probably it. Don’t repeat a failed cycle. My 8 week test prop question was to gear head. Was thinking if you had your heart set on a short cycle maybe a short Easter test may work better.

It definitely should on paper. The problem becomes that with what little we have to go on here (no bloodwork to know how he’s bouncing back), it’s hard to advise. For all we know, he started with a natural test level on the high end and he’s now on the lower end. If that’s the case, even a short ester 8 week run could result in him being hypo, in which case he’ll be far worse off than now, within a few months.
    One of the nastier myths that still goes around is that “proper PCT” works all of the time. There are some people that it just flat out doesn’t ever work for, and they end up being TRT candidates for life.

tess
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    It definitely should on paper. The problem becomes that with what little we have to go on here (no bloodwork to know how he’s bouncing back), it’s hard to advise. For all we know, he started with a natural test level on the high end and he’s now on the lower end. If that’s the case, even a short ester 8 week run could result in him being hypo, in which case he’ll be far worse off than now, within a few months.
    One of the nastier myths that still goes around is that “proper PCT” works all of the time. There are some people that it just flat out doesn’t ever work for, and they end up being TRT candidates for life.

I actually just had blood work done and everything is fine, including normal test levels. It’s been a full year since my first cycle. It sounds like a short, test-only cycle is good for a temporary bulk- almost like a reverse crash diet. I also spoke to a doctor about it (risky I know, but this guy was a champ) and he said a short 5-6 week cycle is fine. If I don’t see any gains over the next 9 pins, at least I’ll add that to my knowledge base and try for a longer cycle in the summer with some more tried-and-true compounds.

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by tessView
    I actually just had blood work done and everything is fine, including normal test levels. It’s been a full year since my first cycle. It sounds like a short, test-only cycle is good for a temporary bulk- almost like a reverse crash diet. I also spoke to a doctor about it (risky I know, but this guy was a champ) and he said a short 5-6 week cycle is fine. If I don’t see any gains over the next 9 pins, at least I’ll add that to my knowledge base and try for a longer cycle in the summer with some more tried-and-true compounds.

It sounds like you already know a bit more than you let on, so more power to you. I am just all about being armed with knowledge before playing HPTA Russian roulette.
    So long as you know that there’s always a gamble that could result in your being on TRT for life, enjoy the experiments. I rather enjoy being married to the needle, but the prospect freaks some people out. As such, I’d rather they know it’s a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tess
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    It sounds like you already know a bit more than you let on, so more power to you. I am just all about being armed with knowledge before playing HPTA Russian roulette.
    So long as you know that there’s always a gamble that could result in your being on TRT for life, enjoy the experiments. I rather enjoy being married to the needle, but the prospect freaks some people out. As such, I’d rather they know it’s a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear you. Sifting through all the knowledge found online is a beast, so it’s good to hear from people directly on the forums. I feel like I’ve done a lot of research, but that research definitively told me I’d have zero results on my last cycle, but I gained 15lbs of muscle, so I’m trying the forums this go-around. I appreciate the heads up on TRT, though.

Windex
    Quote Originally Posted by tessView
    Valuable advice. Thanks, All. I might just treat this like a short Test-only cycle, since I have it, and look for more gear later in the spring. It was originally supposed to include tren but the bottle smashed (!). If I see results I’ll post them here. 🙂

Sounds like a waste of time and money being shutdown for nothing. You don’t buy a ferrari then fill it with cheap gas.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.