Masteron Propionate +Test Enanthate Cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Masteron Propionate +Test Enanthate Cycle?

Could anyone recommend an effective weekly dosage for bulking using only Test E and Masteron P? The literature seems to vary widely using these two compounds. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Fenix7
    Never know until you try. Do you have experience with test only cycles? If so, which dosages have you feeling the best?
    If not, starting at 500-600/week and adding 200-300/week of mast could work great. Just make absolutely sure you’re not doing something stupid like running an AI on that test dose along with the mast. You’ll wreck your E2 and end up feeling like shit, unless you’re extremely estrogen sensitive.
    Max Payne
    Welcome….
    tess
    I did one short 5-week cycle of a Test blend with Equipoise last year pinning 275mg Test and 200mg equipoise every 4 days. I tolerated it like a champ and the results were pretty spectacular as I looked like the damn Michelin Man (in a good way). Unfortunately I deflated like a popped balloon within a month afterwards.

Trying to decide if I should load Masteron in the first half for its cutting properties and then just coast on the Test until I’m out. I only have 10ml of each (250mg/ml Test and 100mg/ml Mast)

tess
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    Welcome….

Thanks man!

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by tessView
    I did one short 5-week cycle of a Test blend with Equipoise last year pinning 275mg Test and 200mg equipoise every 4 days. I tolerated it like a champ and the results were pretty spectacular as I looked like the damn Michelin Man (in a good way). Unfortunately I deflated like a popped balloon within a month afterwards.

Trying to decide if I should load Masteron in the first half for its cutting properties and then just coast on the Test until I’m out. I only have 10ml of each (250mg/ml Test and 100mg/ml Mast)

Honestly, unless you’re a TRT patient, you’re better off waiting until you can get enough gear to run a proper cycle. That would be just enough for just long enough to completely shut down your natural production and leave you with nothing to show for it by the time you recovered.

tess
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    Honestly, unless you’re a TRT patient, you’re better off waiting until you can get enough gear to run a proper cycle. That would be just enough for just long enough to completely shut down your natural production and leave you with nothing to show for it by the time you recovered.

Ah. Good to know. Thanks for the advice. I might still experiment a bit to see if I can get any results but, yes, it seems like a very small amount.

OldBoy

using mast to cut the first half of a cycle and then trying to bulk the second half is going to be a waste and result in you spinning your wheels. putting on quality muscle tissues takes months and months, you need every minute St07ed on bulking If thats your goal

personally, bulking with test and mast , with those two compounds low dosages are not going to accomplish a whole lot

Max Payne

Chi it would be best to wait and gather enough oils to do a full proper cycle.
    You can run what you have of course but since you’re not on trt you really will see little to basically no gain on those two vials

tess
    Valuable advice. Thanks, All. I might just treat this like a short Test-only cycle, since I have it, and look for more gear later in the spring. It was originally supposed to include tren but the bottle smashed (!). If I see results I’ll post them here. 🙂

Nephets
    what they are trying to tell you is that to run a test only cycle this short will give you very little gains. By the time the test really kicks in your cycle will be over and you will have shut down your natural test levels….causing you to probably break even by the time you recover.
    OldBoy
    6 week short blasts work great for guys on TRT ,, not so much for guys that PCT after every cycle . if your only on your second cycle and your already thinking your the type a guy thats going to want to experiment with different compounds and dosages here and there, then your going to want to commit to TRT or blasting and cruising and doing maybe one pct per year (but its a big decision to make so do your research)
    Nephets
    What about 8 weeks with a test prop.
    tess
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    What about 8 weeks with a test prop.

Do you mean doing a cycle with only test? (apologies, still v new to this)

tess
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    what they are trying to tell you is that to run a test only cycle this short will give you very little gains. By the time the test really kicks in your cycle will be over and you will have shut down your natural test levels….causing you to probably break even by the time you recover.

This makes sense. I’m wondering if that’s why I exploded on the cycle I did after just a few weeks last year and then lost all the gains within a month.

Nephets
    Thats probably it. Don’t repeat a failed cycle. My 8 week test prop question was to gear head. Was thinking if you had your heart set on a short cycle maybe a short Easter test may work better.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.